Sign in to follow this  
Danielle

Need your help to win a laptop!

Hi Everyone,

NOTE: Offer expires Monday at midnight at which time you can get it for the full price here: http://repeatable.org/key/?e=danielle

I’m Danielle Beauchemin and many of you might not know this yet but my mom is Tawnya Sutherland who is founder of VAnetworking.com. I’ve moved back to Vancouver to work with my mom and become a successful Internet Marketer just like her. I’m tired of working for someone else and want to make money virtually as a VA and also by finding other ways to make money online too like selling ebooks and stuff. Now and then I’ll share with you things I learn along the way that can help you be successful online in business too!

Right now I am at my first internet marketing conference with mom in Atlanta. I have learned so much here and I am excited to get home to put everything I’ve learned into effect and start my new career virtually. I even have my first website created already having just been introduced to Wordpress a few days ago! (Check it out later at www.GirlsGuideToHockey.com < if you want to learn about hockey in girly lingo to impress your man).

At this conference, we are learning how to create a product from scratch and follow it right through to making money online this weekend.

This is where I NEED YOUR HELP! We are at the sell stage. ;)

As a group, we created an information product so everyone at the conference could sell it to their friends and family to make our first sale online. I’m so EXCITED! My mission today is to sell it online and if I am the top seller, I will win this super cool laptop! I really want to win this laptop so I can actually work and study away from my mother’s office! (A girl needs her space you know. HA!)

I am really excited to share this informational keyword research workshop which will teach you about keyword research. Figuring out your keywords was the hardest part for me at the conference until I took this class which simply explained it all in words I could understand. There are many exciting tips and tricks in it for you from internet marketing experts to rank your website at the top of Google. If you are in the top ten, you’ll be a winner online!

The product is an MP3 audio presentation that you can listen to on your computer (or download to your mp3 player) and learn about KEYWORD RESEARCH. From what I have learned at the conference this weekend so far is that keyword research is the most important step in online marketing and you have to do it or you’ll never make the big bucks online.

Here’s a bit about this keyword selection dynamic panel discussion in a MP3 download:

1. It delivers almost 90 minutes of focused discussion, tips and techniques for easy and practical keyword research from 4 of the top internet marketers online.

2. It breaks down complex keyword research ideas into manageable pieces.

3. The audio explains the various research tools and how to choose the right one for you.

4. It will give you an easy plan of action for finding the best keywords for use with websites, blog posts, articles, and social media.

It’s really easy learning keyword research from these four internet marketing experts, Lynn Terry, Dan Morris, Suzanne Myers and Karon Thackson. Trust me! I didn't even know what keyword research was a few hours ago ;)

Discover the easy keyword research secrets that bring qualified traffic to your site. You can read all about it here:

http://www.girlsguidetohockey.com/keywords

It’s only $17 (keep reading though as I may just discount that price)

But first, notice what I’ve learned already this weekend at the conference. I have learned how to buy a domain name (see link above), host it and do a redirect to my affiliate link. Yes the above link is my affiliate link so the people at the conference can track my sales because the highest seller wins a laptop! Right now I’m sitting in a copywriting class taught by Karon Thackson one of the experts in the MP3.

I really NEED this new laptop and I’ll admit, I’m desperate to win it. So desperate in fact that I’m going to refund everyone $10 that buys it through Paypal within 72 hours of your sale. (I need time to fly home so be patient with me).

That means, instead of $17, you are getting it for 7! I know all the other students at NAMS are selling it for $17 so I’m hoping you’ll buy it from me. Yes, I'll make less profit but I'll risk that to win the laptop!

Online success doesn't have to be out of reach. Learn the easy way to get higher rankings, drive more targeted traffic and get better results from your site...starting today!

Learn how to research your keywords in this informative audio download.

ORDER HERE: http://www.girlsguidetohockey.com/keywords

Please order today as they are only counting today's sales in this contest to win the laptop!

I can’t wait to make my first sale online and thank you for your support.

Danielle Beauchemin

PS: I promise I will refund you $10 on your purchase within the next 72 hours.

I've been bragging about Danielle all weekend at NAMS...so proud of her!

She is picking things up really quickly an I do hope you will support her in winning this laptop by investing the workshop presentation. It truly was an excellent presentation and you can listen to it for just $7! Danielle, you definitely have my marketing wit already by discounting the price for all our members. Danielle will refund you through paypal $10. So you first pay $17 and then get $10 back so it only costs $7! YOU ARE SO SMART!!! But I'd expect nothing less you being my daughter ;) Love ya Danielle!

And thanks to all who support her in her first product sale online.

Tawnya

Just added as a 24-hour bonus!

The Keyword Resources audio is a brand new product and it's awesome!

I want you to use this awesome information to improve your business.

To help you make that decision, we've added access to 770 Webmaster Video tutorials. (These can not be downloaded, but you can use them on the page as much as you want for as long as you want. Use our bandwidth.)

The value - actual money spent - is more than $2500.

Click the link below to buy this ($17.00) audio and save $2500 on tutorial videos.

Danielle

Just added as a 24-hour bonus!

The Keyword Resources audio is a brand new product and it's awesome!

I want you to use this awesome information to improve your business.

To help you make that decision, we've added access to 770 Webmaster Video tutorials. (These can not be downloaded, but you can use them on the page as much as you want for as long as you want. Use our bandwidth.)

The value - actual money spent - is more than $2500.

Click the link below to buy this ($17.00) audio and save $2500 on tutorial videos.

Danielle

Hi Danielle and Tawnya,

I was excited to support Danielle by purchasing the valuable Keyword Download which I did purchase today. I received an error message though and was not allowed to access the download.

Please send me the download when you get a minute. Also, how do I access/use the Bonus mentioned here? Thank you so much for that!

Sincerely,

Patty Marino

Danielle

I was finally able to purchase your download, now I am just waiting for instructions on how to download it.

Can you keep us posted on how you are doing?

Good Luck!

Very cool. I did not know chicks liked hockey? :blink::unsure: I hate keyword searching so I decided to purchase a copy of the download. Plus I want you to get an awesome laptop. (Does it have a Ferrari on it?)

My purchase went through, but then it got a bit "hincky". I was not given any instructions on downloading. I received an error page that my transaction had a problem, but it shows up in my PayPal account as a purchase. I also received an email confirmation of my purchase. I did what it said and sent a support ticket to David.

I think you may have some "gremlins" in the back end that need to be punched in the gut. :ninja:

It looks & sounds like you are on your way to becoming just like your mom! :huh: Don't worry....that was a compliment. ;)

Hi everyone,

Just to give you a heads up about the laptop my daughter Danielle was trying to win this past weekend at NAMS conference. I want to thank you dearly for supporting her and hope you enjoyed the keyword research audio purchased through her affiliate link.

Danielle ended up having the most sales in the end but for some reason the recording system didn't tally it up the sales correctly as there was a bug in the system and they gave away the laptop to someone else who actually had lower sales than her. Saying that, this winner donated the laptop back to the audience and everyone could buy a $10 ticket to put their name in the draw to win the laptop which ended up raising almost $1000 for NAMS4Kids so a child's life was save this past weekend :)

Danielle was eventually recognized as the winner of the contest winning free admission to NAMS5 conference and I'm super proud of her. This was her first online sales and she won most sales overall and I foresee a strong future ahead for her as an Internet Marketer.

For those that were refunded full amount of $17 instead of $10 like she had promised, that was my error! Bonus for you and NOT for Danielle ;) Danielle asked me to refund everyone $10 for the sale of the keyword research product at her site www.girlshockeyguide.com/keywords yesterday and I did a boo boo! Instead of refunding you $10, I refunded you $17 which means not only did Danielle not win the laptop, she never got paid for probably half of the products sold LOL!

I want to apologize to Danielle for this administrative error (Lesson learned here is probably never ask your Mom to do VA work anymore LOL!).

Again, thanks for everyone's contributions! We hope you enjoyed the keyword research tool!

Tawnya

PS: For those who ordered the product and received an error, please contact her and we'll send you the link. This error was all cause by the bug in the system I spoke about above that caused her to lose the laptop when in reality she should have won it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.