LindaH

VA needs comments/help with Tagline

To All

I realize that I need a tagline, but I really have not been able to come up with one that I like.

Originally I had "Documents with the professional touch" because I believe that what you send out is one of the "first looks" or "first impressions" that you give to either a customer, client or other business. You need to have all of your documents, whether they are letters, brochures, bids, etc., reflect your business' style.

The next one is "Giving you more time in your day" because of the various ways I can help business owners get more time in their day. But it appears that this one is used by several businesses (FedEx, travel, vacation, parenting, et al) and possibly overworked.

Can I get some suggestions, comments?

Sincerely,

I love that Dana!!!!!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I am working on my "elevator speech" that I will need this Thursday morning [7:15 am --I am SO NOT a morning person.]

Does anyone have a way that I can work this tagline "Linda H.A.S. you covered" into my "elevator speech"? I have to keep it to 45 sec or less.

after intro I have:

Don't have the time to focus on the goals that you originally set for your business? We offer a variety of administrative services that can give you more time in your day, while reducing your stress and saving you money. We are a Virtual Assistant. Whether it's a few hours a week, a few hours a month, or just for that special project -- Harris Administrative Services can be there to help your business when you need them. Contact me at linda@harrisadmin.com for more information.

Can anyone offer suggestions or help??

Sincerely,

I realize its Friday and a bit late for your Thursday elevator speech but maybe you might be able to use it in the future, its my two cents :) best of luck

Does your business have the time to focus on all the goals set for your business? Do you want to learn how you can have more time in your day, reduce stress and save money all at the same time? Well we are your virtual assistant and "Linda H.A.S. you covered, whether its a few hours a week, a few hours a month or just for a specific project" Harris Administrative services can provide the help with your administrative tasks you need with your business, when you need them. To find out how you can cut overhead costs and put the money back into your business where it should be, contact me at linda@harrisadmin.com for more information.

I am working on my "elevator speech" that I will need this Thursday morning [7:15 am --I am SO NOT a morning person.]

Does anyone have a way that I can work this tagline "Linda H.A.S. you covered" into my "elevator speech"? I have to keep it to 45 sec or less.

after intro I have:

Don't have the time to focus on the goals that you originally set for your business? We offer a variety of administrative services that can give you more time in your day, while reducing your stress and saving you money. We are a Virtual Assistant. Whether it's a few hours a week, a few hours a month, or just for that special project -- Harris Administrative Services can be there to help your business when you need them. Contact me at linda@harrisadmin.com for more information.

Can anyone offer suggestions or help??

Sincerely,

To Dianna and everyone else--

Thanks for all of your assistance. I have more networking events lined up and everyone's contribution has helped.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!