Just a reminder that, if you haven't done so already, sign up to the IVAA Online Summit!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

This year looks very good... and if I can toot my own horn... Lanel Taylor and I are presenting at 8:45am - called "How to Rawk Your Summit Experience" and it's going to be SO much fun. Seriously, we didn't want something all stuff, and it is seriously fun and informative thing we have to put together. I promise - get up early... we are also giving away a wireless headset during our session. We want to wake you up, energize you and make you laugh. I promise we will do all of that and more! Lanel is getting up at 5am for this, so you guys can surely do it for one day. The recording will NOT be the same!

I'm looking forward to hearing Candy & Lanel. It is definitely going to RAWK!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.