Hello VA Network,

I am new to the virtual assistant arena. I've spent the last eleven plus years working in the insurance industry as an Account Manager with elementary schools and community colleges. As a mother of three and wanting to be present for as much of their development and growth as possible, I made the decision to start my virtual assistant business. This is a great opportunity to utilize all of the skills I've mastered throughout my career, and still be more involved in my children's lives.

There is much to learn on this new and exciting journey. As such, my skillset combined with my dedication to hard work and committment to excellence, I look forward to learning from all of you and the wealth of resources here at Virtual Assistant Networking. Please feel free to visit my website at www.basis-virtualassistant.com.

Thank you,

Trinidad...

Welcome to VAnetworking Trinidad!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Welcome to VANA look forward to networking with you, I made the same decision as you did wanting to be a part of my childrens lives as most of us have :) Good luck and you have come to the right place :)

Hello VA Network,

I am new to the virtual assistant arena. I've spent the last eleven plus years working in the insurance industry as an Account Manager with elementary schools and community colleges. As a mother of three and wanting to be present for as much of their development and growth as possible, I made the decision to start my virtual assistant business. This is a great opportunity to utilize all of the skills I've mastered throughout my career, and still be more involved in my children's lives.

There is much to learn on this new and exciting journey. As such, my skillset combined with my dedication to hard work and committment to excellence, I look forward to learning from all of you and the wealth of resources here at Virtual Assistant Networking. Please feel free to visit my website at www.basis-virtualassistant.com.

Thank you,

Trinidad...

Welcome Trinidad!

I'm a mother of 3 (now grown and left home children) and I am soooooooooo thrilled that I was able to be a VA at home with them while they were young. Best decision I ever made being a VA. They grow up so quick!

vainsiders.jpg