Sign in to follow this  
25thhourassistants

Accountability 2.0

Okay Amanda.

My accountability will be to complete my PowerPoint presentations for next week's marketing event and revise my brochure (that I will be also handing out).

Not that I hope to never get married again, looking forward to reading your posts.

Starting a new thread since the old one died a LONG time ago.

This week, I will be accountable for doing three blog posts at my blog http://www.25thHourAssistants.com/blog/ geared towards my wedding industry target market.

Okay..accountability this week.....take a shower, shave my beard, post new topics in the computers and podcasts forum categories, streamline my overly heavy text website. Get rid of the gobblity-gook.

Starting a new thread since the old one died a LONG time ago.

This week, I will be accountable for doing three blog posts at my blog http://www.25thHourAssistants.com/blog/ geared towards my wedding industry target market.

Update: 1 up, 1 written and scheduled for Monday morning, 1 in draft stage. The first one is kind of a cop-out, because it's just me going on (and on and on and on) about choosing my new target market, so I'm not actually going to count that one. My goal is to have one post go up each morning M-F so I need to get the rest of the week done and scheduled.

Okay Amanda.

My accountability will be to complete my PowerPoint presentations for next week's marketing event and revise my brochure (that I will be also handing out).

So I have decided that I should only have one PowerPoint presentation, instead of two. People probably won't stay around to watch both of them, so the one that I originally created I will hold off for another time. I have now finished my second PowerPoint presentation ("keeping my fingers" crossed on this). I now only have to make a few changes to my brochure and these will be ready for my marketing event.

I guess the saying is true "When it rains it pours." This week

--I am trying to attend all of Tawnya's Virtuosos Seminars (which are great by the way),

--working on stuff for my marketing event on Thursday (still have to put the "give aways" together)

--got a second client (on Monday),

--having my first client ask me to help with some additional items (he realized that he has the funds for a few more hours)

--having one scheduled early morning appointment fail to show (only to find out that he wrote the appointment on the wrong date in his calendar and wanted to re-schedule for this week --LOL, he had to settle for next week),

--having a second scheduled early morning appointment who has confirmed that they will be there (he might be my third client!),

--my husband is going out of town tomorrow for three days (good and bad),

--my youngest is coming home for the weekend (and is off the crutches, yeah!!)

I think I am just going to sleep all through next week --just to catch up.

New Accountability for this week, stay on top of all the information I have received so far and will receive from VA Virtusos and wondering how to put it in the right order in implementing it.

Ok so my accountability for last week was just about achieved, I am still working on my power point but will be finished this weekend :)

I could add a long list today, but some may not be related to my business HAHA if anyone has an accountability for 9 year old twins with attitude pass it on LOL

Hope you all have a fabulous week.

That is awesome, keep up the great work. Yes it has been a busy week :)

Okay Amanda.

So I have decided that I should only have one PowerPoint presentation, instead of two. People probably won't stay around to watch both of them, so the one that I originally created I will hold off for another time. I have now finished my second PowerPoint presentation ("keeping my fingers" crossed on this). I now only have to make a few changes to my brochure and these will be ready for my marketing event.

I guess the saying is true "When it rains it pours." This week

--I am trying to attend all of Tawnya's Virtuosos Seminars (which are great by the way),

--working on stuff for my marketing event on Thursday (still have to put the "give aways" together)

--got a second client (on Monday),

--having my first client ask me to help with some additional items (he realized that he has the funds for a few more hours)

--having one scheduled early morning appointment fail to show (only to find out that he wrote the appointment on the wrong date in his calendar and wanted to re-schedule for this week --LOL, he had to settle for next week),

--having a second scheduled early morning appointment who has confirmed that they will be there (he might be my third client!),

--my husband is going out of town tomorrow for three days (good and bad),

--my youngest is coming home for the weekend (and is off the crutches, yeah!!)

I think I am just going to sleep all through next week --just to catch up.

New Accountability for this week, stay on top of all the information I have received so far and will receive from VA Virtusos and wondering how to put it in the right order in implementing it.

Ok so my accountability for last week was just about achieved, I am still working on my power point but will be finished this weekend :)

I could add a long list today, but some may not be related to my business HAHA if anyone has an accountability for 9 year old twins with attitude pass it on LOL

Hope you all have a fabulous week.

Lots of luck! I am so glad that I did not have twins, triplets, etc., or even more than two. What singer sings "I will survive"? I think that is what kept me going until they graduated from high school, no --wait --it keeps me going still [haha]

Sorry someone else will have to help you with the "accountability for 9 year old twins with attitude".

Looking back at what I was accountable for in October, I found that I was able to get everything accomplished. Okay, so I modified one of my items, but that's part of the process also.

How about the rest of you? Were you able to get your items accomplished?