Greetings from a New VA

Hello everyone!

I'm Lisa Bryant, the owner of Jireh Virtual Solutions. I've just started my business and am still in the throes of getting processes in order. VAVS has been wonderful and a great help to where I am in the set up/seeking clients phase. You find my site at www.jirehvirtualsolutions.com

For lack of a better word, right now I'm a 'general' VA specializing in supporting medical professionals and practices. I found VAnetworking after repeated internet searches for information on starting up my business. I was overwhelmed by how much was on the page, but thought, 'If there's this much on the home page, they KNOW what they're doing!'

I'm originally from St. Louis, MO and now live in Atlanta, GA with my husband Logan. We've been married since January 2003 and have dog (Shepherd/Lab mix), Griffin. My hobbies include baking, crocheting, sewing, and scrapbooking. My group fun includes martial arts w/my husband, rollerskating, and Wii Fit!! (LUV the hula hoop!)

I'm SOOOO excited about meeting great VAs, growing in knowledge & growing my business!

Lisa

Welcome to VAnetworking. You will find a wealth of information here. If you have a question, all you have to do is ask, and someone will answer your question. Congrats on your new journey.

Guest aplusadmin

Welcome, Lisa! You have joined the right site for all information on Virtual Assistance!

What belt are you and your husband in martial arts? My husband will be receiving his 2nd black belt next summer! I've heard great things about the Wii Fit...guess I'm going to need to get it for us - hmm the Holidays are slowly coming up, will have to put it on my list.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to VAnetworking Lisa!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Welcome to VANetworking, Lisa! Glad you could join us here.

If you can make it on Wednesdays, come to VAJot night where you can get to know some of us on a more personal level.