Hi,

I just found this forum and am so glad I did! I can see that some of my other colleagues from AssistU have already established a presence here, so I have some catching up to do.

Like many of you, I, too, come from years of "unappreciation" from the corporate world. However, I admit that those 20 years gave me a broad background, which is an advantage in the virutal assistance world.

I live in God's country, which we all know is Colorado. biggrin.gif Actually I live in Colorado Springs at the base of Pikes Peak (the inspiration for the favorite patriotic song, America, The Beautiful. I have 4 children and 3.9 grandchildren (1 is due in the next couple of days). My office is frequently a lively recreation area for my cat, Izzy, who really enjoys walking across my laptop, and Lucy, my hyper beagle.

I spend much of my free time singing in a championship barbershop quartet within the women's organization, Sweet Adelines International. My quartet, Vocal Legacy is getting ready for another 6-state, Regional competition April 1. I'll keep you posted if we're successful again!

I look forward to learning and sharing much in this forum!

Guest TerryGreen

Welcome to the forum Terry applause.gif !

This really is a great place to network with other VAs and share all kinds of great ideas to help each other grow our businesses. It's also good to see another Terry with a "y." Coincidentally, my father used to live in Colorado Springs at the base of Pikes Peak. I never visited him while he was there, but he said it was very beautiful.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Terry Green

Hello and Welcome Terry applause.gif

You just found the best forum on the net by far!!!

kimmer biggrin.gif

Guest CindyHillsey

Hi Terry:

Nice to "see" another familiar face here. smile.gif

Cindy

Welcome Terry and glad you found your way here. Yes, there seems to be quite a following of AssistU VAs here and we highly recommend an AssistU graduation here.

I have only flown over Colorado but here it is gorgeous in the winter. Its actually just south of Vancouver here if I have my geography correct.

Here's wishing you a wonderful Christmas ahead and who knows...maybe a Christmas baby added to the family too!

Enjoy the forum and I will email you after the New Year regarding your email to me this week....

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg