dianna@thetruckingva.com

Somewhat disappointed :( VAcommentators

Well I received an email that depending how things go in November that VAcommentators maybe stopped for the time being. I was amazed as many of us that there are, I was surprised that there were not more of us, needless to say I was extremely disappointed when I got this email. :(:unsure:

When I network I slip it in places, I do a quick comment, I tweet, facebook etc. about the one place that has really boosted my VA business and it takes no less time that what I do for my self because I am already doing it. Your online visibility goes up, your referral rate goes up, to me just the exposure I have gained was worth it to me.

Anyone and everyone especially the newbies, if you have the time or make a bit of time to comment about VAnetworking, if you are not really sure how or what this entails check it out here. I know that there are several of us that do not want to see VAcommentators dissipate.

Begin you online visibility right here http://www.vanetworking.com/vacommentator.htm JOIN US IN Creating even more benefits to our business and everything VAnetworking has given us.

Dianna, I must apologize but I'm so unfamiliar with this site. I've been dabbling here and there and reading through the forums, but I do really wish to support the VAcommentators. I don't know whether it's my computer or if there's a problem with linking into this, but I wasn't able to figure out how to support this site. Please, if you don't mind, please explain what we newbies should do so that it won't be stopped. I thank you for the heads up on this topic and hope that everyone still will be able to enjoy it.

Thank you for responding Patty, contact Michelle Colvin she is the know all. here I put some of the info here and hopefully Michelles link works.

What’s the Latest Buzz at VAnetworking?

Tawnya’s done it again. She’s found a way to help YOU get your business noticed online. How?

By becoming a VAcommentator here at our network you will:

* Increase your exposure to potential publicity opportunities and clients.

* Increase your profile as a prominent VA in the industry.

* Align yourself and your business with the hottest VA organization today (VAnetworking.com, of course!)

Tawnya has noticed your informative postings on blogs, forums, and the social sites mentioning VAnetworking.com and now Tawnya has given the “Go Ahead” to turn it up a notch and combine efforts.

That’s right!

We’re going to strengthen the individualized publicity efforts by targeting with team strength to spread the word about all that VAnetworking has to offer

PLUS VAcommentators will receive the added bonus of promoting themselves and their websites. How?

1. VAnetworking will promote you as a VAcommentator on the VAnetworking.com website (which garners you an invaluable, high quality link back to your VA site).

2. Receiving free monthly banner advertising on the VAnetworking.com website.

The Details of This Marketing Opportunity For YOU!

In exchange for your postings, Tawnya has put together an Advertising Package (a 125x125 size banner ad appearing monthly) for each blogger that places a minimum of 6 postings in a one month period. Month after month as you post, your banner ad continues to be displayed on the VAnetworking.com site at no charge to you.

VAnetworking.com gets thousands of visitors every month so this is exposure you can’t afford to miss.

You get all this just for commenting your thoughts and perspectives on blogs from our targeted list of sites. (You don’t even have to go looking for places to comment!)

But wait, Tawnya has agreed to acknowledge those high frequency monthly bloggers with even larger advertising packages and talks of contests! So, the more you blog for VAnetworking, the larger the FREE ad package. Nothing could be finer!

EMAIL Michelle Colvin michelle@vanetworking.com today to learn more about becoming a VAcommentator at our network.

Dianna, I must apologize but I'm so unfamiliar with this site. I've been dabbling here and there and reading through the forums, but I do really wish to support the VAcommentators. I don't know whether it's my computer or if there's a problem with linking into this, but I wasn't able to figure out how to support this site. Please, if you don't mind, please explain what we newbies should do so that it won't be stopped. I thank you for the heads up on this topic and hope that everyone still will be able to enjoy it.

Dianna, I will Email Michelle tonight so that I'm on the know of what's going on with this. I literally joined in last week and it's done me so much good. The information I've received, the stories I've read . . . the whole thing is just so inspiring. Thanks and let's keep this thing going. :yay:

I want to thank you Dianna for such a great post. I too hate to see the VAcommentator's Team come to an end. It's a great opportunity for all VA's. If you are already making posts and you throw in a comment here and there about VAnetworking why not get rewarded for it - earn FREE advertising.

VAnetworking has been here for many of us. And I know that we all appreciate everything that VAnetworking does for us. There is such a long list of things such as this forum, a great deal of information every which way you look, webinars, VAvirtuosos, and the list goes on and on. It's unbelievable all the great information we can get in one place. I, as I'm sure many of you, love VAnetworking. And a great way to offer our appreciation is by helping to promote VAnetworking.

The VAcommentator Team has been around for a while now and we would like to keep it around for many more years to come. So, please take the time and place your comments here about keeping the VAcommentator Team alive. And, if you would like to become a VAcommentator, please send me an email me and we can get a list going to become a possible team member in December. If we are able to get a long list of VA's we may just be able to save the VAcommentator team.

P.S. I've had a few concerns that VAnetworking was no longer going to be around. Please let me assure you that VAnetworking will not be going anywhere. It will be around for a very long time.

I was a VA commentator for about a year and I will tell you what your biggest reward will be - ONLINE VISIBILITY!

Once I started commenting on other blogs and helping bring about awareness of Virtual Assistants, VAnetworking and how they can help both clients and people looking for their own careers - my search results starting skyrocketing.

When you comment on other blogs, forums etc... you - in most cases - are required to enter your name, email (not shown) and website. Then in the comment where you try to state an opinion on the post and include a reference to a service at VAnetworking that can help, or just to provide info.

What goes in that post is a link back to VAnetworking's site, products,services, info about the usefulness of Networking to the readers - whether for a Client looking for help or a new VA looking for support - and there is the link back to your own website in the signature. It is a win- win for both VAnetworking and YOU! With the bonus being you may qualify for some bonuses here at VAnetworking as well.

Prior to starting this I would check my search results in Google and see a few hundred results. My name is kind of unique so that does help as most results are me. Now the results are in the thousands. That is how many more times my name is out there and in a lot of cases it is there with the words virtual assistant. The more links out there to your website - even in a blog comment signature - the better your online visibility.

I HIGHLY recommend this for new virtual assistants - it is also a way to build a habit of commenting on other blogs as a marketing tool for your own business.

First off....Great job everyone! The VAcommentators have been awesome!

I definitely agree that if you want free advertising, want to get your name out there more, and help promote VAnetworking, this is a great opportunity for you. I would also hate to see the VAcommentators go away. They have put a lot of work into growing VAnetworking and their business by being a VAcommentator.

As far as Michelle's PS:

P.S. I've had a few concerns that VAnetworking was no longer going to be around. Please let me assure you that VAnetworking will not be going anywhere. It will be around for a very long time.

I would like to say that VAnetworking is NOT going anywhere. We've been around for 7 years and we're going to be here for everyone to grow, share and learn together. We are one big happy family!

I want to thank Kathy and Patty for your great input! The VAcommentator Team is great for ALL! Especially those who are just starting out. What more could you ask for? You are getting your name out there while helping to promote VAnetworking. It is a win-win for all! I think that we can make this team BIG again.

As Patty said, "We are one big happy family!" Let's help one another grow. We can do it!

If you would like more information on the VAcommentator Team just email me at michelle@vanetworking.com. I would be glad to send you all the information you need as well as answer any questions that you may have.

Edited by MLCBusinessSolutions

I'd love to see the VAcommentators continue but until we have 15+ wanting to participate (with 10 active each month minimum), I have to pull the rope on this one. It is very time consuming to keep track of and we need 10 to make it worth the time.

I'm surprised more aren't interested. Just read Kathy's post above about ONLINE VISIBILITY and for that reason alone, its worth it to you and your business! Plus, you are also promoting the term "Virtual Assistant" which in the end is beneficial to anyone with a VA business as it educates the world about the VA industry!

Hope you check it out!

If we can come up with 15 to signup (10 being active each month) then I'll look at offering it again in Dec/Jan.

Read more and sign up here.

Well, I'm sad to see it go, especially since I was just getting started with the VAcommentators :( How many VAcommentators are their currently? Also, maybe providing a topic for VAcommentators to share their different strategies for promotion would be helpful as well. I definitely am wanting to be a VAcommentator and I have signed up, its just hard to figure out what other ways to promote VAnetworking without completely sounding like I'm a car salesman or going overboard because that is never appealing. Anyway, it would be nice to know how many current active VAnetworkers there are so that we might be able to recruit. I wouldn't have a problem trying to help with recruiting for newbies since I am one :) I just think from the newbie point of view, if we had a topic for us that would allow us to get more ideas on how to promote it would be easier and less overwhelming... Just a thought! :)

Shandon

Hi Shandon!

Glad to see you here in the forum.

You wanted to know if we could provide a topic for VAcommentators to post on. Well, the thing is there is not just one topic. If you are commenting on someone's blog and they mention, for example, that they are having a hard time finding the right help. You could post something like, "Finding the right help for your business is very important. Have you ever thought about posting a RFP at VAnetworking.com? They are a great site for clients to post RFP's and obtain responses from many Virtual Assistants." And, of course, you could go on from there - explaining what a Virtual Assistant is, etc. This is just one example.

You can also make posts on facebook stating how VAnetworking.com has a great program called the VAC for those who are just starting out.

There are very many topics you can talk about.

And to answer your other question there are currently 3 VAcommentators. There have to be more VA's that are interested in this. I will be working even harder at getting the VAcommentators name out there.

Thank you for all that you are doing!!

Hope that we can continue with the VAcommentator Team so that we can continue working together.

If you can spare 10-15 minutes then YOU have the time to be a VAcommentator and make a few comments across the 'net. Add that up a couple times across a month and you'll begin to see some impressive measureable results for your name, your business name, and VAnetworking. As Michelle said it's as easy as answering a question and pointing someone to a resource found on the VAnetworking.com site or sharing about an upcoming seminar series like the recent one. You get the kudos for being the go-to person who answers the question strengthening your company brand and demonstrating your knowledgeable plus a backlink to your website AND your mention of VAnetworking boosts awareness for the VA industry with a backlink to VAnetworking. That's a win - win for everyone!

Commenting on others' blogs and via social media outlets is an excellent way to network and build relationships. Who knows through your commenting you may be opening the doors to a future joint venture exchange.

Thanks Michelle, VAcommentators goes beyond just posting - this is a title I did on my blog tonight, and you know I just realized I think this blog is my dedication to VAnetworking LOL because I didnt realize that most of the information all is geared toward VAnetworking. But I have 3 other blogs for my other sides of my business, and yep I post to them all HAHA I have even found a way to post when I first became a VAcommentator about Tawnyas video "How a virtual assistant walks her dog" I think that will be with me forever, that was truly unforgettable, especially when you are just started out. Branding is about being memorable that is a great way to do it.

Sorry I got side tracked, I am proud to be a VAcommentator, I have faith that other will read this post and begin realizing just how valuable it is, So I will do my part no matter, but again I have faith. Prove me right all you lovely people and visit the VAcommentator link and add your name. I want mine to stay there. HAHAHA :)

If you can spare 10-15 minutes then YOU have the time to be a VAcommentator and make a few comments across the 'net. Add that up a couple times across a month and you'll begin to see some impressive measureable results for your name, your business name, and VAnetworking. As Michelle said it's as easy as answering a question and pointing someone to a resource found on the VAnetworking.com site or sharing about an upcoming seminar series like the recent one. You get the kudos for being the go-to person who answers the question strengthening your company brand and demonstrating your knowledgeable plus a backlink to your website AND your mention of VAnetworking boosts awareness for the VA industry with a backlink to VAnetworking. That's a win - win for everyone!

Commenting on others' blogs and via social media outlets is an excellent way to network and build relationships. Who knows through your commenting you may be opening the doors to a future joint venture exchange.

You wanted to know if we could provide a topic for VAcommentators to post on. Well, the thing is there is not just one topic. If you are commenting on someone's blog and they mention, for example, that they are having a hard time finding the right help. You could post something like, "Finding the right help for your business is very important. Have you ever thought about posting a RFP at VAnetworking.com? They are a great site for clients to post RFP's and obtain responses from many Virtual Assistants." And, of course, you could go on from there - explaining what a Virtual Assistant is, etc. This is just one example.

You can also make posts on facebook stating how VAnetworking.com has a great program called the VAC for those who are just starting out.

There are very many topics you can talk about.

Hi Michelle!

Let me clarify, I meant a discussion forum section/topic for the VAcommentators. I think it would be cool to get the juices flowing with ideas of what to do.

I definitely think that there are many ways that we can all work as VAcommentators. So let's get on it people!! :)

I am considering being a VAcommentator, though I'm not 100% on what I would need to do. Can someone clarify? I know that a VAcommentator would mention VAnetworking, but is like giving advice/your input on a certain subject?