organizedassistant

Virtual Assistant Networking in Oakville, November 20, 2010

The next meeting of the Golden Horseshoe Virtual Assistants Group will be held on Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 11:00 am at Cora’s Restaurant, 200-240 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario. All new and established virtual assistants are welcome to join us for casual business networking. There is no fee to attend, but each person is responsible for paying for their own meal. Our discussion topic for this month is: Your Unique Selling Point.

One lucky VA will win a gift certificate for one hour of coaching from Ready2Grow Associates (value $150.00).

Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to network with your colleagues!

If you would like to join us, please let me know by Friday, November 19.

I hope to see you there!

The Golden Horseshoe Virtual Assistants Group event on November 20 has been moved from Cora's Restaurant in Oakville to Emma’s Back Porch in Burlington. All other details remain the same.

If you have already RSVP'd, no need to do so again, but if you can no longer attend, please let us know.

Hi Janet,

I am a new VA just starting my business and would really appreciate if there is any way to communicate one on one. My email address is maryl0725@gmail.com, would love to hear back from you as I have some questions on the VA business and would appreciate any guidance/help that I can get. Thanks very much

Mary

Mary, the Golden Horseshoe Virtual Assistants Group is still going strong, but we now meet every month in Hamilton, as that's where the majority of our members are located. My busy schedule doesn't allow me to offer one-on-one help to new VAs, but you'll find a wealth of information here on the forum. Post any questions you may have in the appropriate section and someone is sure to answer quickly!

Hi Janet,

thanks for your reply, I wasn't looking for one-on-one help as I know everyone is busy, was looking to see if your group met and you answered that but I guess you now meet in Hamilton instead of Oakville is that correct? Do you know if anyone has a group meeting in Oakville or Mississauga? I will also post a separate message to see if anyone does.

Happy Holidays.