MLCBusinessSolutions@live.com

Join the VAcommentators

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michelle Colvin and I am the VAcommentator Team Leader at VAnetworking. If you have been around the forum lately, you have seen the comments regarding the VAcommentator Team and the fact that it may no longer be around. It's sad to think such a great opportunity for all Virtual Assistants will no longer be in existence.

Many of you may be wondering what the VAcommentator Team is. Well, the VAcommentator Team is a wonderful team that many VA's join to help increase their online presence. The VAcommentator Team was originally created because Tawnya had noticed postings on blogs, forums, and the social sites mentioning VAnetworking. She thought it was a great way to help VA's promote their own business while also promoting all the great information that VAnetworking has to offer. It is a win-win for all.

By becoming a VAnetworking.com VAcommentator YOU:

1. Increase your exposure to potential publicity opportunities and clients.

2. Increase your profile as a prominent VA in the industry.

3. Align yourself and your business with the hottest VA organization today (VAnetworking.com, of course!)

So if you are new to the Virtual Assistant industry or are looking for ways to promote your business come by and check out the VAcommentator Team. All that is required is that you make comments on blogs and/or social networking sites referencing VAnetworking. You are required to make a minimum of 6 posts per month and, in turn, you receive FREE advertising at VAnetworking.

If we can get at least 10 new VAcommentators, then the VAcommentator Team will come back in December. What have you got to lose? Why not sign up today and I will send you the Blog Team Info Guide and you can read it over and let me know if you are interested in joining the VAcommentator Team.

If you would like more info please email me at michelle@vanetworking.com[/email.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to post them here in the forum and I will make sure to answer every one of them.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and keeping the VAcommentator Team around for a very long time.

I just wanted to inform everyone that my email was down for a couple of days and just got it back up this morning. If you have tried to contact me within the last few days regarding the VAcommentators I probably did not receive your email. Please send them again. Thank you!

I just wanted to inform everyone that my email was down for a couple of days and just got it back up this morning. If you have tried to contact me within the last few days regarding the VAcommentators I probably did not receive your email. Please send them again. Thank you!

Hi Michelle,

I am in. Let me know if the VACommentators will continue, thanks.

Hi Michelle,

I am in. Let me know if the VACommentators will continue, thanks.

Great! Glad to hear that you are interested. I will add you to the list.

Im IN :)

:thumbup:

Im IN :)

:thumbup:

Great! Thanks Dianna!!

I wanted to give everyone an idea on where we stand. We have had many request information regarding the VAcommentator's. To this date we have had 4 new people added to our list and 5 current VAcommentator members who are willing to continue in December.

I hope to hear from more of you before the end of the month. It's a great opportunity and one I do not think should be passed up. You will really be glad that you joined.

If you would like more info please feel free to email me at michelle@vanetworking.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by MLCBusinessSolutions

I wanted to give everyone an idea on where we stand. We have had many request information regarding the VAcommentator's. To this date we have had 4 new people added to our list and 5 current VAcommentator members who are willing to continue in December.

I hope to hear from more of you before the end of the month. It's a great opportunity and one I do not think should be passed up. You will really be glad that you joined.

If you would like more info please feel free to email me at michelle@vanetworking.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Michelle,

Count me in!!

Thanks,

Kathryn Nation

www.nationsvirtualoffice.com