25thhourassistants

Why aren't we talking about Google Apps for Business?

Hi Tawyna

Thank you for replying so quickly.

Sorry, I haven't read the rules thoroughly yet. I will do so before I do any more posting - it is just finding the time to do everything!

Yes, I'm sure you are right, get started and then worry about what software I need if and when. I will have to find time to get to grips with all the Google Business Apps before I launch and I may find that their Apps are all I need to being with at least.

I can get on and finish my website, register the business, open business bank account and all the other thousands of things I need to do before I can start networking/marketing and actually getting some work!

I think your story is inspiring by the way. I am finding things very difficult at the moment, but no where near as bad as what you were gong through when you started up. I am not sure I agree with you (from your webinar) that "if I can do it anyone can" ...... you are obviously an extremely bright and determined lady and you obviously deserved the success you now have through all your hard work.

I know that I will feel very proud of myself if I get there and am able to earn a regular income working from home (especially in this awful recession), as there is a lot of work and persistence involved in setting this business up, soooo many things to think about/do, but as you say, it will all be very worthwhile.

Many thanks again for replying so quickly to my query.

Jan

Jan,

Just remember everything you need to do is "learnable" (if that is a word lol). If you don't know how to do something, just ask us here and someone will be able to lead you in the right direction :)

Thank you again Tawnya, you are a wise lady.

I used to think I couldn't do anything if I hadn't been trained or coached on it, but now I will just get a book and read up on it, give it go an see what happens.

Great to know that people are happy to share too. So different to the control/power freaks you often find in offices, who hug their knowledge to their chests, in fear of anyone knowing what they know and doing well. Refreshing to know that VAs are so supportive. Off for a cuppa now! :coffee:

Great to know that people are happy to share too. So different to the control/power freaks you often find in offices, who hug their knowledge to their chests, in fear of anyone knowing what they know and doing well. Refreshing to know that VAs are so supportive. Off for a cuppa now! :coffee:

This is what I love about the VA industry, so giving!

As the majority of VAs are women, It is great to dispel the myth that women are "catty" or bitchy.

I agree. It is so wonderful knowing there are other business owners that are just as eager and supported in helping you get your business started in the right direction as they have done with their businesses. Knowing I can come to this forum anytime I have a question or when I have a problem, helps with the stress levels of starting a new business.

• Like 1