salterva

WordPress Help

This is just weird. Two sites using the Canvas (from WooThemes) WordPress Themes. Set up is identical accept for a couple of additional plugins - I went through and checked. But on one site the link to the blog will not show up on the menu! It used to but then one day it disappeared and I can't figure it out. Anyone have a suggestion?? The sites are:

www.lisakitterspiritualawakening.com (blog link won't come up on this one)

www.eynp.com (the one with same theme/set up)

Thanks!

Is there a blog "page" set up on the one that's not working? I get a 404 if I try to go to "blog" on that site.

Ok, but that doesn't look like the right location -- the blog home page shouldn't be in a category. I suspect you haven't set up a page and assigned it as the blog home page under settings > reading. If you don't create a page, the blog won't appear in the nav.

Ok, but that doesn't look like the right location -- the blog home page shouldn't be in a category. I suspect you haven't set up a page and assigned it as the blog home page under settings > reading. If you don't create a page, the blog won't appear in the nav.

Where it says Front Page Displays? If I put a page in for the Blog, it puts the font page content on that page NOT the blog posts.

Do you have a page named Blog? It shouldn't have any content, just be set up as a page. Then select that page for the blog.

Do you have a page named Blog? It shouldn't have any content, just be set up as a page. Then select that page for the blog.

Leann - this is truely just weird. I made a page named blog and set than in the read setting but it still just puts the info from the front page there. It won't put the blog posts. I am turely stumped - it's not like it's my first or only WordPress site!

Karen