25thhourassistants

Please keep my mom in your prayers...

Some of you may have noticed that I pulled a disappearing act the last couple of days. My mom was admitted to the ICU on Tuesday. For those who don't know, she has Stage IV Cervical Cancer. She had been doing better but has now contracted a MRSA infection, probably picked up the last time she was hospitalized or in the doctor's office. She will probably be moved out of the ICU tomorrow, but I ask those of you who pray to please keep her in your prayers.

Amanda,

As a matter of fact, I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you were.

Your mother and your family will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted on who she's doing.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Best wishes, thoughts and prayers to you and your Mom and family.

Kathy Colaiacovo, Social Media Consultant
<a href="http://www.timeontaskva.com" target="_blank">Time on Task VA Services</a> ~ <a href="http://www.socialmediatraining4biz.com" target="_blank">Social Media 4 Business Training</a>
<a href="http://www.mysocialmediava.com/blog" target="_blank">Social Media Tips</a> ~ <a href="http://www.talkingontwitter.com" target="_blank">Learn to use Twitter</a>

QUESTION : What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?
ANSWER : They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!
It's FREE : It's FUN : And you'll get something DONE : <a href="http://www.VAnetworking.com/downloads/VAkickstart.pdf" target="_blank">Download yours now.</a>

My prayers and thoughts are with you, your mom and all of your family. I wish the best.

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Amanda

The Bible says: (John 15:7) If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done for you.

Keeping this in mind, call upon HIM and ask what you desire and it will be done for you. I have prayed this prayer for you and your family.

Warmest regards,

Brenda

Thanks for your prayers everyone. Mom was moved out of ICU to a normal room yesterday - the doctors say that if she continues to make progress she may be released in the next week or so. I'm now home and furiously trying to play catch up - the 4 unpaid days that I took off work to be with my family (who live about 100 miles away) aren't helping my stress levels any, though.

On today's menu - find the dog a crate she can't escape from, clean up the damage that said dog did while I was with my parents and my husband was working, finish my website and get the new design published, and start working on marketing material for vendor packets at bridal shows.

Amanda, I'm fairly new here but have seen many of your posts on the forum. I just read this and although we are strangers, I wanted to let you know that my thoughts and my prayers are with you, your wonderful mother, and your entire family. You know things are better when you can start complaining about all the other stuff :thumbup: -- so it was nice to hear you vent about the dog, the house, etc. Take care and again my prayers are sent your way for your mom to feel better. :yay:

I am glad your mom is doing better. I hope things just keep getting better for her. I always believe in the power of prayer. I am sorry I was not aware of it earlier. If I was in on the group prayer, she would have been in her own room a day earlier. Me & the "Big Kahuna" are very tight. ;)

You were sadly missed. VA Jot night was filled with Tawnya just yapping on on....(heheheheh) The second thing I asked was "Where the heck is Amanda?" then all of us chimed in with theories and thesis' of possible scenarios, contempt before prior investigation, vestibules of non-informant evidence and then we just all guessed what happened to you. But luckily that only took about 35 minutes to fill up the Jot night.

I am glad that you are okay and I will keep praying for your mom. But I think you are on your own about the dog.

Amanda,

I didn't see your post earlier because I'm still catching up from spending time with family who needed me (a choice I don't regret). I'm glad you got to be with your mom and that she is doing better.

Debbie Lynn