TheProNerd

ProNerd Admin and Digital Solutions

Hello!

I am so excited to have found this forum because I am in the process of starting my VA business and I know that there are a lot of veteran VAs in here!

My VA business is called The Pro Nerd (The Professional Nerd). Why? Because, well, I AM a nerd and I'm proud of it. I like to have a sense of whimsy in everything I do. I recently finished my website and I am currently working on a business plan and learning about marketing. For the past five years I have worked in healthcare admitting and I did not find the job satisfying. I am someone who likes to be challenged and I am creative. I have always wanted to start my own business but I was never sure what service I could provide. I then learned about virtual assisting and EUREKA! I knew it was something that I would enjoy.

www.TheProNerd.com

I am new to the home business world and I could use all of the knowledge that I can soak up from successful VAs. I have no idea how to get clients. I am good at putting a business together, making a brand and marketing....but I am a TERRIBLE salesperson. [/size][/size][/size]

I'm so excited to get to know everyone and wish you a happy holiday!

Jamie

Welcome to VAnetworking Jamie!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Hi Jamie, welcome to VAnetworking! :thumbup:

There are a lot of valuable resources on this forum

Have you check out VAinsiders yet? If you join you will have access to the RFP section to find clients

And till the end of the year it is 50% off, just use coupon code: DECKTHEOFFICES

See you around the forum!! :D

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Hi Jamie,

Welcome. I'm also a newbie VA. I just recently joined the VA Insiders club and would recommend it whole heartedly. I especially like the web seminars that they haved posted up on Marketing and Business sense. You should definitely look into it. I anticipate that you will definitely enjoy being a VA in comparison to healthcare admitting.

PS. I like your website. I like how you used humor to engage those who are reading through it. :)