How do we find REAL people?

I had the same thing happen to me Dana a few years ago using Paypal to the tune of $5700! Gotta love Paypal, they are the 3rd party and they don't care who gets their money as long as they do. I finally gave up on the battle. I even sued the client in court and won and Paypal wouldn't even acknowledge that!

Getting a real client is really tough. We can't avoid certain circumstances like that but we can do things to lessen it. I recommend to you to give a free trial for potential clients and after that you can have a negotiation.

I have yet to find a client but I am working on it I was thinking of contacting some of the local businesses and asking if they would be interested in outsourcing some of there work. But then I'm not sure what to charge or how to present my services to them.

Real people are those who can help others in the time of need, and who are kind and have emphatetical skills. Find a few among your friends then explore more through social media or visiting places.

• Like 1

ask some amount of money before you start working on there projects and have a legal agreement with the, otherwise you will be cheated by them.

Well, it's really difficult task to find real people or client. But, nowadays various online referral programs are available where you will easily find real once. First of all, join some of the online referral programs to connect with others and get more real clients.