Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Luncheon at VAnetworking Headquarters in Surrey, BC

How about we do a potluck luncheon at my house one day before MARCH ends? Anyone into it and what dates work for you? Maybe even our Arnie the Red Seal Chef will cater it if I talk nice to him ;) Does weekdays work best or weekend? I live at 152nd and 99 Hwy.

Let's put some dates out there!

vainsiders.jpg

Guest ChristinaK

I am open this weekend, I would prefer Sunday so that I can leave my child at home! Otherwise I am out of town on Monday till the 31st.

Christina

April 30 works great for me. :thumbup::yay:

Hmmm....how does that work for everyone else...say at 12:30 or would you rather do evening? I'm thinking afternoon so that you can then get back home for family night.

vainsiders.jpg

Just following up! I'd like to do this April 30th, Sunday at 12:30 PST

If anyone is interested, sign up here. If we can't get more than 6 attending, we'll cancel and try for another time.

Maybe I can even entice Arnold to be our chef for it and forget the potluck ;) He is a Red Seal Chef after all ;)

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg

Just following up! I'd like to do this April 30th, Sunday at 12:30 PST

If anyone is interested, sign up here. If we can't get more than 6 attending, we'll cancel and try for another time.

Maybe I can even entice Arnold to be our chef for it and forget the potluck ;) He is a Red Seal Chef after all ;)

Tawnya

Arnold's cooking is delicious....seriously....good stuff!

Is this lunch happening on April 30th?

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Is this lunch happening on April 30th?

Doesn't look like it as there was no response so I'm officially canceling it unless we can get 6 VAs to still say YAY ;)

I think I was the only one who had confirmed...maybe I'll drive up anyway to do a bit of shopping :naughty:

I'm actually flying down there on Thursday but will only be a couple of days before heading back up so I'll miss the fun. Next time! Actually, Tawnya, if you aren't too busy we might be able to meet up for coffee somewhere. You're in White Rock and I'll be down Thursday afternoon and Friday. Let me know!

I'm actually flying down there on Thursday but will only be a couple of days before heading back up so I'll miss the fun. Next time! Actually, Tawnya, if you aren't too busy we might be able to meet up for coffee somewhere. You're in White Rock and I'll be down Thursday afternoon and Friday. Let me know!

It's possible I can swing something to meet up, that would be fun! Why not give me a call this week 604-542-9664 or toll free 866-943-6665

vainsiders.jpg