Sign in to follow this  
Candy Beauchamp

Any bookkeepers going to Summit?

Hi everyone,

If you are attending the Summit and are looking to subcontract as a bookkeeper, send me a quick email. I may be looking to add someone to our team at that time and I prefer to meet people face to face.

You must be:

* A self-starter

* Be able to respond to emails within 24 hours

* Have and know how to work Skype

* Willing to learn from mistakes and not take it personally

* Know Quickbooks reasonably well

* Have a very strong grasp of bookkeeping (NOT just how to use QB, I want someone that if I give them a AJE to do, they can make it happen)

* Able to meet deadlines

* Preferably you have E&O insurance.

If I do bring on someone new, it will start out slow, with one or two very small clients to see how it works.

Please send me an email to candy@offassist.com with your name, your company name, your website and your contract rate. One of my other main bookkeepers will probably speak to you first and if we feel it's a good fit, we'll set up a time to talk while in Portland. It's NOT an interview or anything, I just have a new rule about connecting with people in person first. And I

don't bite... my lead bookkeeper might though *laughing*

Note: You may not hear back from us at all. We are testing the waters to see what is out there and if we really need someone new. Plus we have a very

defined culture here at OffAssist and, admittedly, it's not for everyone. Trust me, it's not personal. We're a weird little bunch.

For anyone who's considering replying to Candy...I don't work with her personally, but I've interacted with her in different venues (and yes, I've met her in person). I wouldn't call her bunch weird - I'd say eclectic. She's blunt (one ofthe things I love about her), funny, VERY knowledgeable in bookkeeping (you can learn a lot from her), and I know she treats her subs VERY well if they do right by her & OffAssit's clients. If you're looking to niche in bookkeeping & think you could survive Lanel's bite (LOL just kidding...???), definitely shoot her an e-mail & make it a point to spend at least a few minutes with her at Summit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.