Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

Post below to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

YES, you heard me right, you can win a Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre just like the one I’ve been using and bragging about for the past couple of months that was given to me on a long-term loan by Lenovo.

lenovo2.jpg

Between May 3-7, 2011, VAnetworking.com is giving away one system identical to mine that I use on a daily basis for my virtual business (value $1200)

HOW EXCITING is that??!?

Some lucky work at home entrepreneur VAnetworking.com forum member is going to win a brand spanking new computer for their business! Learn more about this computer system at Lenovo’s website.

Here are the rules for entry:

1. FIRST: You must be a VAnetworking.com forum member to win. Obviously you already are or you wouldn't be able to view this post.

2. Once a member, all you have to do is submit a single forum post below with the following information in it:

Your full name and answer to this question: “Why would you love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for your home-based business?

Only one post per member allowed.

We will make the draw and post the winner here on May 8th!

Also visit other participating sponsors to win at their blogs too during the course of the month!

Emmylou Sagusay Henderson

I would like to win a Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre because it a powerful but streamlined computer that will surely benefit my VA business. It's like the "Swiss Army knife" of computers.

Emily Kyzer

I would like to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z computer because I have had the privilege of using a Lenovo in the past and completely appreciate the capabilities it brings to business. It is a powerful quick machine that has great start up time that would save my business time and efficiency by allowing me to utilize one highly capable computer versus going back a forth between two halfway capable machines.

Heather Wilches-Brooks>>> I would be ecstatic if I won the brand new M90Z touch screen PC for my virtual business support company. Not just because I rarely win any contests but because it would bring new light to my business and more capabilities for my clients, for my network and increase exposure of virtual businesses worldwide.

2011 has been the year to remove office clutter- and it most certainly would help with that! It has the oomph I need for my business and I can control it all with my fingertips- how amazing is that…pretty cool! The security system will allow me to continue to provide services without the hassle of spammers or hackers and overall, the M90Z puts the green back into the world which is always a plus.

So, I would love to win! And winning the M90Z would help bridge the gap between now and the future and that is what business building is all about- I hope I win! :thumbup:

I've always heard good things about the Lenovo brand of computers and I'd love to have this Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z to judge for myself. I'm sure it would help me be more productive as my computer is getting older and isn't as fast as I'm sure the Lenovo is.

Suzanne Faris

JudyAnn Lorenz

I am so ready for a really powerful system like the Lenovo Think Center as Bar JD expands.

I am eight years into a 2 year plan! But, this year, my VA business is seeing the light. And the eight years has gone by so wonderfully and fast with the connection to VAnetworking since August of 2006.

Thank you for this offer and the connections with that impressive list of partners. I'm going now to check those out.

I would love to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer! I would be an awesome upgrade to the current system I am using for business. More power! Yeah!

This would also benefit my kids because, as a single mom, I pass down my old computers to the boys to use. They get as excited as me when I get an upgrade because that means they get one too. LOL

Karen Salter

Guest g33k

I currently use an old IBM laptop donated by a friend to work on design/development projects on an adhoc basis. Its quite a struggle as the specs of the laptop are pretty outdated and I sometimes labor to be productive & produce the work on time. I'm financially strapped at the moment and can't afford to buy a new pc so winning the powerful Lenovo M90z would certainly go a long way to help me manage my projects and time more efficiently.

Thanks.

James Pillai

Edited by g33k

Ozetta Aaron

As someone who is new to the VA industry and used an old NEC desktop and Toshiba laptop until just recently, I could really use the new equipment to step up my game a bit. Tha new Lenovo system would really help me to move forward and add some additional services to my company that I requests for but have to presently turn away or borrow someelse's laptop to do because it's newer. I was recently blessed with a two-year old Dell Latitude laptop, but having a spanking new system would help me out beyond measure. Please pick me. Ozetta Aaron, Motor City Typists

Since I am still exploring the possibilities of having my own business, having new equipment would give me a boost of confidence in my ability to offer exceptional service to prospective customers.

Thanks.

Debby Durst

Edited by Debby Durst

I would love to win this for my business as it would allow me to stay on top of new technology and keep up with some of my more advacned techhy clients!

Thanks Tawnya!

Winning this laptop would definitely allow me to expand my business. 2011 has been a year of growth for my business, but I haven't been able to afford upgraded equipment yet. This computer setup would be a blessing! I currently use a Dell D400 which is not bad, it totally gets the job done, but the Lenovo computer would allow me to have a permanent workstation as well as my laptop for meeting with clients on a mobile basis. I never win anything, so I'm not really expecting to win this, but as the saying goes "You gotta be in it to win it"! I definitely wish all of my fellow VA's luck in winning what is obviously a great prize!

Keniesha Trimble

I have been researching this computer. The features include so many things that I don't currently have available on my desktop. I could certainly expand my business with the additional features. It's a truly amazing setup.

Angela Nelson