Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

Good Morning! I'm Cathy Drappier and I would love to win this new Lenovo computer as it would not only bring new technology and upgraded software to my business but it would force me to clean off my desk and make me feel and work more like a virtual professional!

Hi tawnya,

Bob Kramkowski here... right now, I'm using a large clunky, old-fashioned 22" monitor that takes up half my desk and makes the lights dim every time I power it on. The Lenovo would help both those situations out immensely.

Bob

Hello,

I'd surely be pleased to win this computer, as the computer in my business is an ancient laggish thing that takes up my half desk. It was in my priorities to buy a new one, but other things come first at the moment, so I'd be very happy to win it

I believe that the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z touch screen computer is a perfect match for any Virtual Assistant. It is both streamline and efficient with many great applications available to tackle multiple tasks. I would love to win this computer because I believe it would be a great benefit to both myself and my clients as we move forward to bigger and better things. Just as we are dynamos for our industry, so to is the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z a dynamo of computers!

Renee Zeliff

Why do I want to win a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer you ask? Because quite frankly it's about time I won something for a change. Left 2 high paying jobs for medical reasons and I'm stuck at home in search of a miracle job to support my daughter and me. I CAN'T STAND IT!! Feeling like a platypus flying backwards in a wind storm! I need help with my VA career, the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer will fit in nicely.

thanks much,

Michelle Bynoe

Katie Bauer

How to narrow down all the reasons I would absolutely LOVE to win the Lenova M90z. I'm going to go with this...I rely heavily on two computers to get my work done each day. My three year old laptop which is showing strain with how much I ask of it and my NINE year old desktop - bless it for still chugging along at a snail's pace. Investing in a new computer is just a little more than I can do at the moment and a system like the M90z would be an incredible asset to my business!

Jane Dixon

I'm new to the Virtual Assistant world and I would love to have a powerful computer such as the Lenovo ThinkCentre to be able to work on. It's seems like an amazing machine and a real upgrade to the current desktop I have. I'd never heard of the brand before but after reading up on it, it looks like an amazing improvement over existing systems. Thank you for the chance to win one!

The Lenovo M90z would be a tremendous help to me -- not only is it in the 'next generation' of computing systems, but I have seen some impressive commentary posted about its power and versatility. As to my specific situation...? My home, and by extension my home-based business, burned down and I lost everything. At the moment I'm working from a borrowed desktop that, while so kindly supplied by a friend, has Vista as its operating system. Very frustrating to say the least as we all know in this day Vista is not supported online by virtually anyone. So the M90z with its Windows 7 OS would be a HUGE improvement over what I'm using at present. Thanks so much for your consideration!

Barbara Cann

Hi Tawnya,

Right now I'm using a combination of our home PC and an old laptop that is almost 10 years old... and need I say very, very slow. I can't install any programs on it because there is very little memory, ram... whatever it is you need for those things to happen.

And I promise to give it a good home and take real good care of it. :)

Dawn Andersen

Guest Mis

Hi, I'm Melissa Burford and I would love to win a new Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z computer because I am just starting out and getting an online business going and my current system is outdated and about to die any moment now. I have worked with Lenovo computers before and enjoy their ease of use and having a 23" monitor will definitely help with my eyesight and since the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z is an all-in-one I will have plenty of room on my desk to do all my tasks at hand.

Thank you for the opportunity to win a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z computer.

Good luck everyone.

My name is Kristen Schade and I started yourofficeaide a year ago. Right now it is a struggling business. I would be overjoyed to win the contest and receive the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer. I have had the pleasure of working with Lenovo computers in the past when I was working for another company. This system would be an amazing gift. I would love to have this top of the line computer. Right now I am working on a laptop that has a tendency to get very hot after an hour and I have to have it plugged in constantly in order to work for more than 2 hours. If I had the Lenovo I could increase my business. I would be able to network for more clients because I would have a faster and bigger computer which would help me grow my business. I would finally be able to work with Photoshop, Quickbooks and other large format software programs which some clients are looking for.

With the capabilities of this tablet, it cannot help but improve business. It would help with management of clients, taking notes, keeping records on the run, preparing and supplying bids immediately vs having to wait until I'm in the office to write them up. These are just a few of the benefits I would get from the use of this new tablet. The stylus capability itself is perfect for notes I have to take continuously. I love it. Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

Paula Eldridge

I would wub.gif LOVE wub.gif to win a Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre because I love Lenovo products (have had 2 of their laptops - they rock!) and it just about time to upgrade to another system for Deadline Met VA Services. This would help me, financially, tremendously. I could get rid of my oldie-moldy that I use as a back-up system, use my current laptop (which is in WAY better shape) as my back-up, and have a heart fulla love & security about my new M90z. Here's to winning!

Marie Fitzgibbons

Deadline Met Virtual Assistant Services

I would you love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for my home-based business! I recently ran into some computer issues and poor customer service for my 9 month old laptop. Having to make a purchase rather soon for a new desktop, I am very interested in learning more about the touch screen computers on the market today!