Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

I'm Renee Shupe, and to win the Lenovo M90z would be a boon for me! I love the touch screen as well as the wide screen it will make managing my twitter and facebook feeds all that much easier and well truth be told connecting during the Thursday night events would be even more awesome when using this system! I do a lot of Wordpress work and having a system like this that's powerful and robust would simply be AWESOME!

Annastacia Tooke

I would love to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z because my desk needs more space. With this computer I would be able to free up space and my desk would look less cluttered.

Adriana Copaceanu

I would love to win this Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer for my home-based business, in order to help me more efficient, and better equipped to work on my business. I've been working online for a little over 10 years and gone through 4 computers so far, because every time I needed a new computer, I also had to watch my finances. Getting the M90z would put my business on a completely new level.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter. And I am so glad to have signed up for the forum as well: it looks like a great place to learn and share!

Kimberly Deacon

I would you love to win this M90Z touch screen PC. My PC stopped working a few months ago and I have been working off of my old laptop. I have been saving to buy a new computer and it would be awesome to win one so that I could spend the money I have saved for software and other supplies for my business.

To be able to learn a great system and then pass the benefits along to my clients can only help with the growth of all our businesses. Thank you for the opportunity to even be considered for this extraordinary gift.

Nancy Lynch

I would LOVE to own Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer for my virtual business. I am in desperate need of a faster more efficient system so that I can work faster and be more efficient! I can't tally up the hours I have wasted on technical problems and waiting for programs to load. This system would really help me kick start my business and grant me more time to promote my services.

Hello everybody,

my name is Wendy LugoSantiago and I would love to win a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z for several reasons:

- my laptop is about to give out from so much use - one of the keys is permanantly pressed.

- I have a tiny office desk and it would be great if everything would fit in it.

- I just started creating videos and I need a powerful computer for that :)

- less clutter, more comfort - and green!!! Wow, I want that!

Being a military spouse and moving a lot means my computer has to be sturdy.

Count me in!

Hi!

I'm Cristina Lipp and I'd love to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer. It sounds like a great computer. I can't imagine having a one-in-all touch screen computer. That would be a dream come true. I used to have a second-hand (Dell) computer; (the kind with the huge, bulky tower). It was pretty old and slow. It crashed leaving me high and dry without a computer to run my home business. It would be totally AWESOME to win this dream computer. No more running to my sister's to borrow her laptop! Oh, I hope I win. Thank you.

Hi, Everyone!

My name is Elise Connors, and I would like to win this amazing Lenovo PC because it has just the amount of power needed to support my launching business. So far, I only have one VA client, but I'm planning on expanding (of course). My target market is internet marketing firms/bloggers, so I need to have the most powerful machine available to run the various programs needed to keep my business running smoothly. Some examples of programs I may be running on a daily basis include:

• Dreamweaver (or some other HTML program)
  • Windows Movie Maker (or some other video production software)
  • Adobe Photoshop (or some other photo editing software)
  • Various internet browser windows
  • Etc.

As you see, I will need a computer with a super-fast processor so that I can be as efficient as possible for my clients. This PC is not only a want, but also a need. I need this computer to build/grow my business. Even if I don't win this contest, I will have to pinch my pennies to get a computer of this caliber (along with the other software I will need), as it will be very difficult (if not impossible) to run the business I'm starting without it.

Everyone here has AMAZING reasons for why they should win this PC, and I'm sure it will be a tough choice. Best of luck to all of us and sanity to the judge(s) :-)

This contest comes at an excellent time for me. I closed my VA business a while back to look into other interests and just Sunday decided I love being a VA and have started the process of rebuilding from the ground up and plan launch in early fall with a totally new and unique service niche. I know there are others who deserve to win this Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer more than me but I sure would love to win it.

Virginia (Jenny) McKinney

Namaste,

Jenny McKinney

www.clpublishing.net

My name is Amy Raysor. What a great time for a giveaway of a laptop. I am currently working on opening my own virtual assistant business and this would be a great start for me! :yay:

Hi, my name is Jennifer Holstad and I have been in business as a VA since 1995. I would love to win the M90z Lenovo computer so I can upgrade my current desktop computer to help me work faster and more efficiently. I would give my old desktop computer to my son for his 17th birthday as he doesn't have one and has been wanting one. I currently own a Lenovo laptop and absolutely love it. Thanks for the opportunity to win this computer.

Got my entry in earlier today. Spent the rest of the day figuring out the wrong buttons to hit send on! Watched the first video for becoming a VA, and chuckling to the similarities between Tawnya and I. Oh well, what doesn't kill me just makes me stronger is how I look at it. Until then I'm wasting time doing free blogs, MyStory. I hope this is allowed, guess I'll know when it's gone.

regards,

Michelle

P.S. who knew I'd be blogging on a Sarah Palin site, lol!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.