Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

Guest TinaThelen

Tina Thelen, West Lafayette, IN - I would LOVE to have this addition to my home office! I'm new to this business and and have picked up a few clients, and now my current laptop is really starting to feel the strain of the extra workload!! This would look awesome on my desk!!

Guest aceonline

Heather Masson

I'd love to have this Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z because it looks super awesome. I think it would really help my business and I never actually win anything...

Guest VirtualFavor

Catisha Asbury, Columbia, TN. I would like to win because my computer is over 5 years old. I do a lot of writing and would like to move faster in my posts. It would be a blessing! Thanks for the opportunity!

Thank you!

Name: Jodi M Crosby

Answer: I would love to win the Lenova ThinkCentre M90z Computer because my business is right at the point to really start growing. My goal is to expand the promotion of my business in the next few weeks/months. A new Lenova computer would give me the ability to work faster and smarter towards my long term goals of a successful VA Business.

Guest tiguemon

I think Lenovo has hit the nail on the head, stylish design and functionality of a tablet but all the power and flexibility of today's top PC's rolled into one. This would look so good on my desk, and think of all the storage you gain by getting rid of that tower...

Genevieve Horrall

I would love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for your home-based business because I am working on a half working machine right now. The CD/DVD reader writer no longer works. The hard drive crashed and not all the applications were able to be reinstalled when it was fixed. This new PC would allow me the freedom to work my business in a big way. With the ability to do more videos and with a higher quality than right now. I have yet to find a screen capture video software that will work with the restored laptop, before there was one installed. Yikes, I am sound so ungrateful. I am grateful for the resources that I have now. I know that this would just allow me to expand upon those and help me to continue to grow my business. It would also be useful for my husband who needs to be able to install his graphics softwares to another machine since this one will not accept anything anymore.

Thanks for the contest. This looks to be a very great product and I look forward to seeing more of what it can do.

Thanks again,

Gen :D

Hi. I'm Bill Nickerson. While I'm not a VA (nor do I play one on TV), I'm hoping that in the near future I'll be busy enough to warrant hiring one. Plus I do some contract work from time to time which is not really that different from what a lot of VA's are doing out here.

Anyway, I would love to win the M90z. I think Lenovo has done a wonderful job with this contest (a meta contest really) by working with blogs and forums. A great idea. But back to the M90z. I've wanted a touch screen computer for ages and the iPad and PlayBook are too limited, both in size and capability. It would make a great tool for doing graphic work -- I still haven't mastered the eye-hand disconnect of the touch tablet.

Plus the kids would love it. I can see it being useful for collaborations if laid flat, like the touch table that Microsoft hinted at a few years back.

Anyway, whoever wins will have a valuable tool at their disposal. Good luck to all!

I would really love to win the new Lenovo Think Centre M90z Computer since my computer is so old. I've been looking for another computer but even the used and refurbished one's are still expensive and can't afford them. Thanks for the contest, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Guest Glenn

I'm Glenn Grossman and although I wish I had a story worthy of Oprah to tell. The truth of the matter is that I'm sharing our one workstation with a wife who often works from home (and has recently discovered Facebook) as well as a four year old daughter who recently discovered the computer. An additional computer in the home would be like me getting a private office...sweet!

Post below to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

YES, you heard me right, you can win a Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre just like the one I’ve been using and bragging about for the past couple of months that was given to me on a long-term loan by Lenovo.

lenovo2.jpg

Between May 3-7, 2011, VAnetworking.com is giving away one system identical to mine that I use on a daily basis for my virtual business (value $1200)

HOW EXCITING is that??!?

Some lucky work at home entrepreneur VAnetworking.com forum member is going to win a brand spanking new computer for their business! Learn more about this computer system at Lenovo’s website.

Here are the rules for entry:

1. FIRST: You must be a VAnetworking.com forum member to win. Obviously you already are or you wouldn't be able to view this post.

2. Once a member, all you have to do is submit a single forum post below with the following information in it:

Your full name and answer to this question: “Why would you love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for your home-based business?

Only one post per member allowed.

We will make the draw and post the winner here on May 8th!

Also visit other participating sponsors to win at their blogs too during the course of the month!

Tawnya,

I fully understand why people dont like answering

questions...

Personally, I dont need another computer,

I would rather win 1 year VAinsider-get-client membership access.

My name is Jessie Klindworth, and I would love to win a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90Z touch screen PC because it looks awesome! I am in the beginning stages of starting up a home-based business and I think that having a fast, new computer like this one would be great for all of my organization, ordering, shopping and marketing needs! Thank you for this opportunity to win!

My name is Tracy Moore. I am a brand new VA, and I am doing just a little work as a sub contractor. Mainly I am in training mode with hopes of increasing my work as I learn more skills. I am concerned that I am overloading my current computer with all my new software and training materials. Winning the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer would be such a blessing for my new business!

Thank you!

Guest Sissy116

I would love to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer. My old system is a dinosaur and is on its last restart. Thank you for the chance to enter this contest. "Let it be me".

I would love to win the Lenovo ThinkCenter. It would be a well loved addition to our lives. We think Lenovo makes top notch computers and we have lots of need for one. My husband has built two Wiffle ball scale replicas of major league ball fields in our yard. We host a number of fund raising events. OPver the last 9 years over 1.5 million dollars have been raised on the fields. Having this computer would us stay organized and create graphics that we use for auctions and signage. You can read more about it here.My link

Edited by hoconnor

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.