Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

I'm just starting my VA business, after being laid off from my "regular" administrative job several months ago. Although I have a computer set-up that will get the job done, it is already way past its prime. To start this business, I've had to cut a lot out of the recommended start-up budget. A new computer is just not an expense I can afford to invest in right now.

Thank you,

Karen

Emmylou Sagusay Henderson

I would like to win a Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre because it a powerful but streamlined computer that will surely benefit my VA business. It's like the "Swiss Army knife" of computers.

I would love to win a Lenevo M()z Think Center because my desk top is 6 years old and keeps stopping because of viruses. I am loosing clients because of computer problems.

I noticed that a few people did not include their names with their entries. Make sure to put your FULL NAME

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Check out our 10 FREE RESOURCES for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

I have started online consulting business to help parent's understand how their children learn and to support them in their work with the public school. www.myedaucationaladvocate.com. I have a 6 year old desktop that is not working well, and I have lost material. It is very slow with viruses. I would absolutely be thrilled to have not only a computer, but one that I could use the touch screen with ease. Most of all, that I could rely on. Thanks for considering me!

:thumbup: I would so love to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer! I have been on an EXTREMELY tight budget due to being ill for the last 6 months or so, downsizing, and only working with a select few clients. Of course, there is no money in the budget to upgrade my current desktop which is really starting to act its age. What an awesome way to kick-start my restart!!! :yay: --Sharon Sutinen, Vital Virtual Services

Guest Shannon Sumner

Full Name: Shannon Sumner

Why would you love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for your home-based business?

I share a laptop with a homeschooling wife and two small children. When I do actually have an opportunity to sneak some work in - I find the keys filled with crumbs and the screen smeared with peanut butter. The M90Z PC would be MY COMPUTER - if the screen has peanut butter on it - it will be from my hands. Can you imagine a touch screen PC in the hands of a 5 year old? My web programming business would sour to new heights - my creativity would flourish. My time would be my own.

Thank you

Dana Fortier

I would love to win a Lenevo M90z Think Center because the busier I get, the more I need a computer like this that can keep up with my growing business.

I would really love to win the new Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer because I am just starting out doing some VA work and I don't have much money. So, a new computer would really help me a lot. Thank you!

Guest rickpd2005

As a very busy entrepreneur, I greatly value products or services that will save me time and money! The Lenovo Thinkcentre M90Z is just the product to do that for me. I have an older desktop pc that is in need of upgrading and would LOVE to be fortunate enough to win this computer. Touch screen technology is so much faster to use than traditional a screen that relies on a mouse, look at the popularity of the iPhone and iPad! Space saving is another great reason why I would appreciate this unit versus my old pc tower.

Thank you for this opportunity!

Cheers,

Rick Pedersen

Guest Velma Hickey

Hi there! I would love to win this Think Centre because I feel I deserve it. With all the numbers thinking and e-mail thinkings, etc I deserve something that "YES finally" will do the tech thinking for me. What a wonderful set of functions available. I know that taking my bookeeping on the road, a Think Centre like this can't help but improve my clientships.

Velma

Off-Site Bookkeeping & Beyond

Edited by Velma Hickey

I would love to win this Lenovo to put all my Virtual Assistant business software, tips & tricks, records,clients, etc and not spend time always searching my folders.

Geoffrey

I would like to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z computer because it is so 21 st century . What a great computer to replace my old dinosaur win xp.

Ruth Moore Callejas

I would love to win the Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre because I am rebuilding and revamping my business from the ground up. Although I use Ubuntu a Linux based OS having this system would allow me to be able to use open source and proprietary programs to give my clients the best service possible. So now with fingers crossed I wait patiently to see if lady luck will shine on me and my business. Thanks Tanya for this great opportunity, and good luck to all.

Samantha Tkachuk

I would love to win a new Lenovo computer because I desperately need a new PC. My current computer is quite old and should be put out of it's misery.