Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

I would love to have the New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z computer like I said I am a Real Estate VA been in biz since 2006 and want to take my business to a higher level and need a computer upgrade to a more powerful processor and the large screen would make it lots easier with the programs that I use for my clients! Thanks so much for such a wonderful opportunity!

Your great to offer this and I love VANA and all that you offer! You gave the the push that I needed to get my business started in the beginning!

Have a great day all! :D

Sandra Sims

P.S. Good Luck to All!

Hi, my name is Debbie Wigmore and I'd like to win the new computer to replace my old dinosaur to help me work more productively.

Leann Turpin

I would like to win the new Lenovo ThinkCenter M90z because I need a good power machine with plenty of space to grow my business(es) and run all the tools I need. It would be great to invest what I would spend into other areas like product development or marketing and frankly, it would just be FUN!! Thanks!

Guest Kenneth Finnegan

Kenneth Finnegan: I would love to win this M90z because I help put together computer labs for daycares and classrooms from old donated computer hardware, so to be able to give someone else NEW computer hardware would be outstanding!

Patricia Michelle Moreno

I would love to win the new Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer, because having the newest technology in a VA business is mandatory to offering great customer service to clients as well as expanding current services! Oh the things I could do if I had a new computer :-)

Guest Sherry VA

I’m Sherry Anderson and I’m currently in the process of starting my VA business.

OMG...I would absolutely LOVE to win this Lenovo M90z Think Centre because one of the most important requirements for being a successful VA is having a premium performance system capable of handling and processing daily tasks. Since starting a new business can be costly, this PC would be PERFECT for my budget and come right-on-time in assisting me with launching my business. Do I need a new PC??? Most definitely...I would love to start green, save green and accessorize my office with this new Lenovo M90z Think Centre. I need this PC now! Thanks for such a wonderful opportunity.

Guest LMFaust

I would love to win the M90Z touch screen PC as it would be new, better and faster than what I have. I haven't ever used a Lenovo so it would be a first for me. And it sounds like this could be the one that becomes my best computer ever!

Linda

Hello!

My name Beth Frank and you know how much I love contests! :yay:

I would love to win this new Lenovo computer. Winning this computer would bring new software to my business and it would be a great benefit to both myself and my clients. Keeping up with technology is always a plus in business. I would donate my old computer to charity.

The Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z touch screen computer would be perfect for me. I currently suffer from constant pain in my right hand from using a mouse. Having a touch screen would help eliminate some of this pain. Not only is the Lenovo ThinkCentre streamlined it is also equipped with many great applications available to tackle multiple tasks.

Thanks for the opportunity to win this computer!

Good luck to all participants! :D

Beth

My passion is being a successful entrepreneur! I've been trying to launch a few different income streams online, however, it's been difficult since I have no computer. I am currently enrolled full-time in college and anytime I want to work I have to walk to the campus computer lab. The campus lab hours are very limited and as a result I can't accomplish much. Once the lab closes I have to walk home. I'd like to get a part-time job to ensure a safety net (income), but once again, resources are limited when I don't have a computer. If I was blessed with winning a computer, life would be so much simpler and easier! I could fulfill my class assignments online without having to walk (or pay for public transportation) which would free up even more time so that I could find work/develop my online business. In closing, I'd be able to pursue my entrepreneurial passions of writing, becoming a Passion Facilitator, fitness (certification), and travelling (owning my own online travel agency).

I would love to win the Lenovo M90Z touch screen PC for my home-based business because I would love to have a new computer with a "touch screen". It's super fast which will allow me to work super fast and make more $$$$.

Kimberly Conroy

I would LOVE to win the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z as I desparately need a new computer and the costs associated to setting up a new business add up all too fast! This would be a huge boost in helping me become better organized and up to date with the latest technology. I hope that I am lucky enough to be the winner, but wish everyone good luck at winning! :thumbup:

Paula Pedersen

Edited by penelopedh2011

My name is Michele Flynn. I would love, love, love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for your home-based business because it rocks, Tawnya has raved on about it, if you check out the specifications they are AMAZING, I love amazing technology and feel that it would be a perfect fit for my business and obviously would give it a wonderful boost and I could be always so happy working with such a magnificent piece of computer simply by being able to enter this competition, it all makes so much sense to me. :D:yay::thumbup:

Sharon Schmidt

I'd love to win the new Lenovo M90z for my small business because its specs shame my current computer and working on a smooth and efficient computer would make my workday much more fun and productive.

I'm Bryan Bliss and I would Love to win a lenovo m90 touchscreen because ive been doing lots of video compiling and editing on an older mac and this is so memory and processor intensive i find i have to either get up and begin it in the middle of the night or risk having my other home based business computer work activities being slowed or shut down. I also want to have a pc to be able to implement some of the cool software thats out there for pc only thats either not on mac or way to expensive for a mac version. . this also looks like a potentially portable solution and i may figure out an easy way tobring the all in one outside while I watch the kids.

Post below to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

YES, you heard me right, you can win a Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre just like the one I’ve been using and bragging about for the past couple of months that was given to me on a long-term loan by Lenovo.

lenovo2.jpg

Between May 3-7, 2011, VAnetworking.com is giving away one system identical to mine that I use on a daily basis for my virtual business (value $1200)

HOW EXCITING is that??!?

Some lucky work at home entrepreneur VAnetworking.com forum member is going to win a brand spanking new computer for their business! Learn more about this computer system at Lenovo’s website.

Here are the rules for entry:

1. FIRST: You must be a VAnetworking.com forum member to win. Obviously you already are or you wouldn't be able to view this post.

2. Once a member, all you have to do is submit a single forum post below with the following information in it:

Your full name and answer to this question: “Why would you love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for your home-based business?