Tawnya Sutherland

Post here to WIN a New Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer

Guest Pam Lukas

I would love to win this new Lenovo M90z all-in-one Think Centre computer from you! I am just getting started in my new VA business, and this computer would give my start-up budget a serious break, as opposed to having to continue hoping & struggling with a 3 year old laptop until I can afford to upgrade to current technology.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us!

Pam Lukas

My wife and I make homemade laundry soap and sell it on etsy. I designed the logo and packaging, and also do freelance design work (my degree is in visual communications) but do not have much room in our small house for my current desktop computer. In fact, my oldest son, River (almost 6yo) shares my current computer and my wife uses a netbook. I am always using multiple applications, but it bogs down my computer to run Photoshop, Office, Firefox, Filezilla, and other programs concurrently. Besides the soap business and freelance design, I write a blog. I need our desktop computer often, but give up a lot of time at my desk so our son can use it for schoolwork (and games).

I want to give River my current desktop permanently and use the powerful, space saving Lenovo M90z with duel display to create a tiny, but perfectly sufficient home office. I recently purchased a domain for our business and will expand soon. The Lenovo would help make expansion quicker because I could increase productivity, finish jobs quicker, and make enough money to buy other supplies I need while still maintaining our current living standard.

Guest ca_Antonio

I would like to win a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z for my business, since it is a high quality powerful machine. This machine would save me space since I work in a small room and need a machine that fits the ergonomic dimensions. I would also be helped financially so I could budget for other necessary equipment I need for my business. This machine is a all-in-one machine so you have everything right infront of you: touch screen, cd/dvd rom, ports etc, I want to save time and have a quality dependable machine for my business so The Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z is the way to go!

Francisco Cabrera

Grace Socorro Long

Winning a new Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Computer would bring forward my life and my business to a whole new frontier of working and doing business smarter. Not only does it provide premium performance in a smaller footprint but it also supports the green energy environment that our world requires now. Working with a new powerful computer such as this would provide me the essential tools to support my clients better with the productivity and security this machine offers.

And like Tawnya, I would shout to the world just how great having a machine of this caliber is of help to a working solo-preneur like me.

Thank you.

Grace Socorro Long

www.va-extraordinaire.com

Mobile: +44 (0) 7717 174258

Office: +44 (0) 2921 260012

I would love to win this M90Z touch screen PC for my home-based business! I'm just getting started as a Virtual Assistant and I have a couple of clients. I am currently signed up for two VA-related courses, one that is starting next week, and my laptop just recently broke down! :unsure: The display went and apparently the entire screen needs to be replaced. Bah! I could really use something newer, that has more power and memory, but I just can't afford something new at this point in time. Winning this ThinkCentre would really give me a boost and help me move forward in my business!

Lisa MacDonald

Hi! My name is Patty Dost.

I would love to win the M90Z touch screen PC for my home-based business because it would assist in growing my VA business. It would also help me in assisting other Virtual Assistants and their clients so that their business keep growing and help me become more techie. I purchased a laptop a few years ago and it's starting to wear down, so I think it's time for a change.

I'm always making sure my family and friends are taken care of so I guess it's time I do a little something for me and this computer would start me on that road.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I know only one post is allowed per member, but I couldn't edit this after I discovered I had neglected to include my full name. Hopefully replies do not count as posts. Thank you.

Larry Wayne Harms Jr.

My wife and I make homemade laundry soap and sell it on etsy. I designed the logo and packaging, and also do freelance design work (my degree is in visual communications) but do not have much room in our small house for my current desktop computer. In fact, my oldest son, River (almost 6yo) shares my current computer and my wife uses a netbook. I am always using multiple applications, but it bogs down my computer to run Photoshop, Office, Firefox, Filezilla, and other programs concurrently. Besides the soap business and freelance design, I write a blog. I need our desktop computer often, but give up a lot of time at my desk so our son can use it for schoolwork (and games).

I want to give River my current desktop permanently and use the powerful, space saving Lenovo M90z with duel display to create a tiny, but perfectly sufficient home office. I recently purchased a domain for our business and will expand soon. The Lenovo would help make expansion quicker because I could increase productivity, finish jobs quicker, and make enough money to buy other supplies I need while still maintaining our current living standard.

Hi, my name is Debbie Wigmore and I'd like to win the new computer to replace my old dinosaur to help me work more productively.

Congratulations! Your name was drawn tonight to win the Lenovo M90z ThinkCenter computer. We all hope you put it to good use within your business :) We'll followup via email so we can get Lenovo to ship your new computer off to you!

Also, I was thinking of Jason's post earlier of how he would just love to win a VAinsider Club membership, So here's what I'm going to do: Give all of you a free 30 day trial of the Supercharge VAinsider Club membership. Signup here: http://vainsiders.com/become-a-vainsider/

NOTE: You will have to give your credit card to receive this offer but you will not be charged on it if you apply the coupon code of DRAWINNER before you submit your order. (Make sure you see the total add up to $0 once you apply the coupon code: DRAWINNER

ALSO PLEASE NOTE that there is a recurring payment of $37 every 30 days for this membership that the system automatically applies. So if you don't like our VAinsider Club, just let us know 25 days after you sign up that you'd like to cancel. (This will give my VA, Danielle time to stop the credit card charge of $37 at the end of 30 days. Email her here). That's the only way I can let you in to have a look around and hope that works for you!

Just sign up here: http://VAinsiders.com and use coupon code: DRAWWINNER to get the cost at $0 for one month.

Tawnya

PS: Even if you didn't enter the draw, feel free to join in and check out our VAinsiders Club for a month, I know you'll love it! Also, Danielle won't be back from her holidays until the 12th so you may have to wait a few days to get added. We'll do our best to have everyone added by Friday 13th. Thanks for your patience!

vainsiders.jpg

Guest Pam Lukas

Congratulations, Debbie!!!!

:yay:

Also, thank you Tawnya for having this contest, and for giving us a chance to 'kick the tires' free for 30 days on your Supercharged VAInsider membership!!!

Pamela Lukas

VA Newbie-On-The-Block

Congratulations, Debbie!!!!

:yay:

Also, thank you Tawnya for having this contest, and for giving us a chance to 'kick the tires' free for 30 days on your Supercharged VAInsider membership!!!

Pamela Lukas

VA Newbie-On-The-Block

You are welcome Pam and make sure you check out this one month trial version, I think once you are on the inside, you'll never want out ;)

vainsiders.jpg

Congratulations Debbie, what a great gift. Have fun with it and watch your business grow.

Congratulations Debbie! That's awesome!

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.