Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Meet Tawnya in Toronto After Dragon's Den Pitch!

I had a couple of VAs ask me if I'd be around for a lunch or dinner. I could do lunch on Wednesday around noon (May 25th), downtown by my hotel, Fairmont York.

If interested, let me know and I'll arrange something.

Hi Tawnya:

Welcome to Toronto! Hopefully the rain will not be too bad.

I'd love to meet you and other VA's in Toronto down around your hotel. There are several restaurants nearby such as Casey's, Joe Badali's (about one block from the hotel) or Jack Astor's (best garlic bread). I can be reached at hchernofsky@sympatico.ca.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Tawnya:

I'd love to meet you and other VA's in Toronto down around your hotel. There are several restaurants nearby such as Casey's, Joe Badali's (about one block from the hotel) or Jack Astor's (best garlic bread). I can be reached at hchernofsky@sympatico.ca.

It would be wonderful to see you again Heather ;) Ok, plan for a dinner on Tuesday, May 24th around 6:30PM EST. If you can figure out the closest restaurant to my hotel, that would save me time otherwise, you'll all here from for location on Monday.

Tawnya

Hi Tawnya:

It would be wonderful to see you again Heather ;) Ok, plan for a dinner on Tuesday, May 24th around 6:30PM EST. If you can figure out the closest restaurant to my hotel, that would save me time otherwise, you'll all here from for location on Monday.

Tawnya

I can make a reservation for 6:30pm at Jack Astors which is across from the hotel on York Street. You just have to cross the street and you are there. Do you know how many people might show up? Great to see you again too.

Good luck, Tawnya!!! Just let your passion and dedication for the industry lead you and you'll do fine.

I wish I had a passport because it would be worth it to make the 3 or so hour drive to come up there and have a VAC!!!