Kathy C

25 is a Beautiful Number!

Jeri, in the meantime to find your facebook page url, go to your page, hit f5 to refresh and remove anything funky in the url, and what is there will be the link you use until you can book your own facebook url as JudyAnne noted.

Right now it is facebook.com/pages/Virtual-Office-Visions/156729944363210 (posting without http so it does not hide the whole thing here)

Once you book one you can make it shorter

make certain to be putting updated content there at least 1 x week or people visiting will not like it. They will think - this is pout of date.

Awsome Kathy! thank you and I will update frequently :thumbup:

Andrea, Your page is on its way!

Recently I found on one of my client's slow page that one does not have to have 25 fans/likes to achieve the unique page name.

Recently I found on one of my client's slow page that one does not have to have 25 fans/likes to achieve the unique page name.

I noticed when I created a new page the other day as well that I didn't need the 25 likes.

So I went and checked out a page I made a few months ago and it still needs the 25 likes to get a username. Hmm

I noticed when I created a new page the other day as well that I didn't need the 25 likes.

So I went and checked out a page I made a few months ago and it still needs the 25 likes to get a username. Hmm

The page I worked with has been in place a couple years. The name of the page was changed, so I was checking the rest of it and there was that option to get a unique url right there.Two other who are short of their 25 have a little notice that they have to have 25. Must have been the FB fairies at work.

Edited by VA-Judy6

If you look under the tab that includes the page and everyone, the comment is there. Search still won't let me comment 'as my page'. I do it with others. There is a setting somewhere in the admin part of the page that opens that privilege. There used to be a double like that only counted as one, but let the page be liked by the personal account and the fanpage. That isn't working on other pages as well as yours, so it may have been discontinued. The best I can do is a link to your site this morning. Have to run.