Hi,

I came accross a thread on LinkedIn ,it was a VA group. Someone posted what are your strengths ?.I thought this was a great idea especially for VAs who are just starting out, ( like myself).

Maybe if we start a thread here on this forum it can help us find our niche of course under the direction of the more experienced Vas.

My coach has me do this every once in a while and then she'll pull up what I said last time. One that I always say is "organized". My latest ones were, "organized, calm, negotiating"

Mine is detailed oriented :) (it can be a pitfall too though because I cant bill because Im a perfectionist) I just learned to do it right the first time LOL

Hi,

I came accross a thread on LinkedIn ,it was a VA group. Someone posted what are your strengths ?.I thought this was a great idea especially for VAs who are just starting out, ( like myself).

Maybe if we start a thread here on this forum it can help us find our niche of course under the direction of the more experienced Vas.

Mine is detailed oriented :) (it can be a pitfall too though because I cant bill because Im a perfectionist) I just learned to do it right the first time LOL

LOL, too funny - Rocnred and I were just talking about that yesterday - that we both work more hours than we can bill because of those "perfectionist" tendencies. I'd have to say that mine is the same as yours, Dianna, for better or for worse!

LOL, too funny - Rocnred and I were just talking about that yesterday - that we both work more hours than we can bill because of those "perfectionist" tendencies. I'd have to say that mine is the same as yours, Dianna, for better or for worse!

Here I felt like the lone ranger because i"m always over working the hour assignment. I'm happy doing it at the present time, so carry on! applause.gif

Here I felt like the lone ranger because i"m always over working the hour assignment. I'm happy doing it at the present time, so carry on! applause.gif

I didn't tell you what my strengths are:

I love to have a program and I usually help my friends create their own program.

I always hear: " I have no time , how do you do it ?"

an ex.would be If I have to prepare a party I ALWAYS start 2 months ahead.

I'm also creative and very organized !!!

My strengths are well-organised in an office setup, customer focused (to the extent that I am "too" kind and helpful and a lot things go for granted) and I seem to be a catalyst, as I am always connecting other people with people I know from elsewhere but think they are a good match.

I do like the exercise your couch encourages you to do, Dana.

Every strength has always also a probable aspect of weakness in it, so it is something we should review every once in a while to find out, if it is still a strength or has become a taste of weakness, which we need to work on.

As well it is always possible to overly rely/relax on a strength and to hope that it will disguise the obvious weaknesses. We should not relax on our strengths as they easily can become our downfall.

Well, this is my opinion, anyway.

my strengths as a virtual assistant..I think I'm flexible, well-oriented, highly-dedicated, can comprehend fast on every task, keen observer and patient. :thumbup: Though I have my own weaknesses, I still believe that those can be overcome because I do love my job.