Tawnya Sutherland

Please VOTE 4 my daughter's website :)

I'm so proud of my daughter, Danielle who is an Administrator here at VAnetworking.com and works full-time with me to keep VAnetworking running smoothly.

Over a year ago she didn't even know how anything about online marketing or blogging, etc.

Today her website www.ImLovingThis.com is nominated for the 2011 Beauty Blog Award at Hand Made Reviews website.

Danielle, you've come so far in such a short time!

PLEASE give her website a look and then VOTE for her if you think her beauty blog is worthy of your vote. It's an informative blog on beauty products for women where she actually tries the product then writes a review on it. Also, three voters will be randomly selected to win a cool beauty prize. December 12th is last day to vote.

GO VOTE HERE:

http://www.handmadereviews.net/2011/10/beauty-blog-awards-2011-voting-open.html

Thanks to everyone for voting. Go Danielle Go!

Love,

Mom 0x

I'm so proud of my daughter, Danielle who is an Administrator here at VAnetworking.com and works full-time with me to keep VAnetworking running smoothly.

Over a year ago she didn't even know how anything about online marketing or blogging, etc.

Today her website www.ImLovingThis.com is nominated for the 2011 Beauty Blog Award at Hand Made Reviews website.

PLEASE give her website a look and then VOTE for her if you think her beauty blog is worthy of your vote. It's an informative blog on beauty products for women where she actually tries the product then writes a review on it. Also, three voters will be randomly selected to win a cool beauty prize. December 12th is last day to vote.

GO VOTE HERE:

Love,

Mom 0x

Good afternoon:

I voted for Danielle and I am so glad to see such a supportive mom!

GO VOTE HERE:

Love,

Mom 0x

I voted!!!! Love your site Danielle and there's even lots of good info for an 'oldy' like me. Good Luck!

Wow, that is awesome. I have not seen the site in a while. Yes, I know....I am not keeping up on all of my fashion sense and make-up tips, but it certainly has grown and changed. Congrats. I see you went to the castle in Napa Valley. I used to live 30 minutes from the castle when I lived in NorCal. Very pretty up there, eh?

I hope you win. I looked at the others and they were not as informative as yours. You have learned well young Skywalker......wait....does that mean your mom is Darth Vader?

I hope you win. I looked at the others and they were not as informative as yours. You have learned well young Skywalker......wait....does that mean your mom is Darth Vader?

Do I look like a Darth Vader to you? ;)

Do I look like a Darth Vader to you? ;)

Are you sure you want him to answer that? You don't look like a Darth Vader to me, but this is Brent we're talking about....and we all know he likes to be a PITA. :P

Thanks Kathy. I choose ones that I like and use regularly. There's one or two that I have tried and not been impressed with, and I wrote about that.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.