rocnred

Well, it finally happened!

As many of you know, I am not a fan of Social Media, as I think it is gimmicky and does not really mean anything. I have been an opponent of it from the very beginning back when MySpace was the ‘go to’ site.

Now you have a chance to prove me wrong! All of you that have given me so much grief about me not conforming to the Social Media phenomenon can show me that YOU ARE RIGHT!

I have recorded my niece who is a singer/songwriter and entered her in a contest at Guitar Center to win a recording deal with an award winning producer for 3 songs.

Here is the catch. She has to show growth on her social media sites. This will be the true test if social media really works.

So here is what I need from you: Go to janessaleigh.com and click the links below her video to “Like”, “Subscribe”, and “Follow”. (Please do all 3) It does not cost anything, you will not get any spam, no emails, and will not be on some weird site/list anywhere.

In return, everyone who does do that, I will reciprocate to you. Show me this thing works. I would really appreciate if you all could help me.

Brief bio on Janessa

She is my niece. She just turned 20 years old. She goes to San Francisco State University studying graphic arts for advertising and also studies theater. She works in a nursing home as an entertainment assistant for the elderly who have dementia / Alzheimer’s.

She and I recorded 4 songs for a self released CD last year in my home recording studio. We are set to do another 4 songs this holiday vacation in December.

I am very proud of her :thumbup:

Okay, I'm sweetening the pot here. Especially for all you newbies - here's a contest you can't afford to pass up. Like, Subscribe, and Follow Janessa to enter for a chance to win a prize that Brent and I have decided to offer - details at http://bit.ly/janessaleigh. Free website package and hosting for 1 year.

Done and I wish her all the best. :)

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Okay, I'm sweetening the pot here. Especially for all you newbies - here's a contest you can't afford to pass up. Like, Subscribe, and Follow Janessa to enter for a chance to win a prize that Brent and I have decided to offer - details at http://bit.ly/janessaleigh. Free website package and hosting for 1 year.

Hi... I Liked, Followed and Subscribed :) Good luck to Janessa, she is a beautiful girl with a great voice :)

ka

~ ~ ~ ~
Kathy Anderson :: Anderson Business Support Services :: VideoBranders.com :: Phoenix, Arizona, USA ~
Facebook :: Twitter :: LinkedIn :: About.Me :: Videobranders.com

As many of you know, I am not a fan of Social Media, as I think it is gimmicky and does not really mean anything. I have been an opponent of it from the very beginning back when MySpace was the 'go to' site.

Now you have a chance to prove me wrong! All of you that have given me so much grief about me not conforming to the Social Media phenomenon can show me that YOU ARE RIGHT!

I have recorded my niece who is a singer/songwriter and entered her in a contest at Guitar Center to win a recording deal with an award winning producer for 3 songs.

Here is the catch. She has to show growth on her social media sites. This will be the true test if social media really works.

So here is what I need from you: Go to janessaleigh.com and click the links below her video to "Like", "Subscribe", and "Follow". (Please do all 3) It does not cost anything, you will not get any spam, no emails, and will not be on some weird site/list anywhere.

In return, everyone who does do that, I will reciprocate to you. Show me this thing works. I would really appreciate if you all could help me.

Brief bio on Janessa

She is my niece. She just turned 20 years old. She goes to San Francisco State University studying graphic arts for advertising and also studies theater. She works in a nursing home as an entertainment assistant for the elderly who have dementia / Alzheimer's.

She and I recorded 4 songs for a self released CD last year in my home recording studio. We are set to do another 4 songs this holiday vacation in December.

I am very proud of her :thumbup:

Hi Brent... I Liked, Followed and Subscribed. Good luck to Janessa, she is a beautiful girl with a great voice :)

SEE? SOCIAL MEDIA DOES WORK! So, now for you to like/follow/etc.......... @andersonbusinesssupportservices on Facebook, and Twitter is: @AndersonBizSupp. Have a great week!

Kathy

~ ~ ~ ~
Kathy Anderson :: Anderson Business Support Services :: VideoBranders.com :: Phoenix, Arizona, USA ~
Facebook :: Twitter :: LinkedIn :: About.Me :: Videobranders.com

Hi... I Liked, Followed and Subscribed :) Good luck to Janessa, she is a beautiful girl with a great voice :)

ka

Kathy - if you want to enter the contest, make sure you post a comment on my blog - that is the official entry! :)

Done and I wish her all the best. :)

Thank you Miss Patty. I went to your Twitter site to "Follow" you, but I already was........I guess what they really need is a "Stalk" button.. ;)

SEE? SOCIAL MEDIA DOES WORK! So, now for you to like/follow/etc.......... @andersonbusinesssupportservices on Facebook, and Twitter is: @AndersonBizSupp. Have a great week!

Kathy

I did all of those. :D Thank you so much for all your nice words about Janessa. She truly appreciates it. She was gushing how nice your comments are. :blush:

You need to link your twitter account to the little birdie link to the left here, so I will not have to search you down (I found you). Right now it goes to a 404 page. The Skype and Facebook links work.

Brent,

When will she know the results?

"Break the Silence" has been playing on repeat as my office background music today. It's quickly becoming a favorite. Not sure if she also does the instrumentals on this one. The music is exceptional.

~Ruth

PS:

Come Like my pages, too.

www.facebook.com/UWriteSanta

www.facebook.com/MaplewoodVA

Brent,

"Break the Silence" has been playing on repeat as my office background music today. It's quickly becoming a favorite. Not sure if she also does the instrumentals on this one. The music is exceptional.

~Ruth

PS:

Come Like my pages, too.

www.facebook.com/UWriteSanta

www.facebook.com/MaplewoodVA

Ruth,

I know, I've been listening to her music non-stop for about a week, and I really love it all. I have access to a couple of other songs as well, that she recorded at the same time as "Break the Silence" - they're all amazing, I'm hoping she'll post a couple of others on YouTube as well!

Guest TerriB

Best of luck to Janessa. I like the song and she has a great voice. Like, follow and subscribe all done.

The contest ends on 12/2, that is why the big urgent push. The contest winner will be picked 1/13/12. Thank you are all the nice compliments you have posted on her Facebook page. She was asking about you and loved the UWriteSanta idea. She is truly a great girl. She writes these dark songs and then will talk about butterflies and fuzzy bunnies. :blink:

The videos were recorded at her mother's house. "Break the Silence" was recorded in her mom's kitchen with me handling the recording duties. She plays all instruments, writes, sings lead vocals, and all background vocals. It was all her. I just pushed the "record" button.

Thank you again for your support. :thumbup:

Okay, it is the last week. All I need anyone to do is: go to her Facebook page and hit the "like" button. It only takes 11.6 seconds out of your day to help her move forward. Please, please, please do that. :D

I would really appreciate it. https://www.facebook.com/janessaleighs

She has gone from rating #20,463 to currently #387. :thumbup: