I love Evernote and use it both personal and work. I love how it is on the cloud so I can access it anywhere. I'm still fairly new so I am sure I haven't used it to its full potential yet but so far so good.

Was looking into dropbox but with google drive out now, that is the system for me as my email, docs etc are all on google apps its perfect for me.

Speaking of the pro version, I never realized until the other day but with the free version, your offline notes don't sync up to Evernote. Instead, Evernote syncs up your online notes overriding your offline notes and erasing them. Just a head's up if you work offline...you'll want to upgrade to the Premium version :)

Tawnya

That is good to know, although I ended up signing up for the paid version. I can still let my clients' know though.

I use Evernote each working day! I jot things down there. It's a quick reference for me. I record notes from meetings. I refer back to them when needed. I even use it to keep track of accounts and passwords!

~Kim

The premium version is only $5 a month isn't it? I've yet to research the benefits to upgrading but if anyone wants to share in a nutshell the benefits that would help.

Tawnya

I think I paid $45 for a year's subscription. I decided to use it because I needed to upload more than 71 pictures (you are limited on the amount of uploads) in one weeks on one of my projects. You have a monthlly limit, so I decided to upgrade so I wouldn't have to worry about whether I was exceeding my monthly limit. There may be other features, but that was the reason I upgraded.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.