Featured Product: Hootsuite $0+

Description: Organize all your social media campaigns in one place. Facebook, Facebook Page, Linkedin, Twitter and even your blog RSS feeds.

This program is fantastic if you have many clients social media accounts that you look after. You just have to sign into one place and voila! All your accounts are at your fingertips.

You'll not only save time but money too using this easy to learn online software. At VAnetworking, we use it to schedule our daily #VAtips into Twitter. It's simple to do too, you just put together your monthly tips into a spreadsheet and import them all into Hootsuite with the push of one button. You can also schedule them individually but this import feature is a huge time-saver!

With my account, I set up a bunch of streams so I can watch trends and searches of my choice. It helps me stay in the loop and find other people to network with.

With a paid Hootsuite account you also can watch the analytics to see how well your social media work is paying off. The Proposal Summary monitors the progress of your client's social media campaign across Twitter, Facebook and their website profiles which you can email them weekly as a report. There is also an Ow.ly Click Summary Report to send to your clients to view aggregated clicks stats for your Twitter links so your clients can know where their clicks came from and who is talking about them. Other reports include Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.

They even have a Hootsuite University that you can enroll in to learn how to use this software to make it work best for you not to mention receive certification too! This is great credibility when selling your social media skills to your potential client.

If you are into social media and have not tried Hootsuite out yet, have a look at it today. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Click here to check Hootsuite out!

If you use Hootsuite already, share your tips and tactics with us below.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.