Cathy Drappier

The Biz Booster is Here!!

Guest MelissaG

I hope this isnt out of bounds so feel free tonot answer the question but I was wondering what the circulation numbers are and the demographics of the audience. Are they all VA's?

Hi Melissa, sorry I didn't see your question sooner, I'm not on the forums enough. I don't have a huge mailing list, so far 36, not counting those who get the paper version in town here as well as the pdf on my website. I don't market to VAs but to small businesses (I haven't narrowed my niche yet). I hoped to have articles that would be interesting to anyone running their own business whether it's plumbing or photography or bookkeeping. I hope that answers your question!

Cathy

Cathy,

I could not access your latest news however I looked at past editions and I enjoyed them all. I am now curious about the toe-crunching.

Best to you,

Lee

Hi Lee, sorry I didn't see your post until now, I'm afraid I don't get on to this forum as often as I'd like! I haven't had problems getting to the pdf files but I'll check the links again, hopefully you'll be able to see all of the newsletters. I posted a new one this week as well. Of course, you're always free to sign up for the e-mail edition! :whistlin:

Thanks!

Cathy

In order to make things easier, I've decided to restrict my newsletter to an e-mail list only. This way I don't have to continue creating content twice, once for pdf and print versions and once for the Mailchimp version. Make sure to check it out and subscribe! http://www.boostvirtual.ca and click on the 'newsletter' tab!