Tawnya Sutherland

Invite to FR-EE Virtual Assistant Training Webinar March 22nd

Our complimentary Virtual Assistant Training Webinars are BACK! AND I've put one together this Thursday, March 22nd at 3PM PST for you to attend to learn everything you ever wanted to know about being a VA.

PLUS, I'm going to give you the inside scoop on our VAvirtuosos (VAVS5) LIVE Online Conference starting next Monday. (So if you were curious about this event, that always sells out, you'll want to attend this webinar as it is the first one of the VAVS5 Spring Series).

NOTE: We are already 3/4's SOLD OUT at ONLY $19! And it's no wonder since each attendee will get to listen LIVE to 20 Virtual Assistants who will share with you their secrets to making good money through their online service business experiences. Go directly to the website if you want to learn about all topics being presented next week: http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

Now, back to the agenda at hand...Please register below to join us for our complimentary webinar this week to help educate, inform and entertain Virtual Assistants and online Virtual Achievers worldwide.

REGISTER HERE

Once registered, you'll receive all the details via email for this LIVE webinar...

DATE: Thursday, March 22, 2012

TIME: 3PM PST

SPEAKER: Tawnya Sutherland

REGISTER HERE

TOPIC: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Becoming a VA But Were Afraid to Ask!

During this information-rich session based on Tawnya’s own experience as a Virtual Assistant, you will learn the steps to take to become a successful Virtual Assistant with the potential to earn an above average income, including:

** Why there is increasing demand for Virtual Assistants, and how to take advantage of this market

** The best way to train to become a successful Virtual Assistant

** The most important thing you need to do if you want to earn a 6-figure income from home as a Virtual Assistant

** Common myths that might be holding you back from creating the career of your dreams

** Which personality trait is a must-have for anyone who wants to be a successful business owner

** The five things you can do to gain instant credibility for your Virtual Assistant business

** Where to find clients for your new Virtual Assistant business

** PLUS get a sneak preview of the Virtual Assistant Virtuosos Seminar (VAVS) online conference held March 26-30th

REGISTER HERE

NOTE: Space is limited to first 100 attendees. Everyone who signs up will get a replay of the recording even if you can't attend during the scheduled time.

To Your Virtual Success,

Tawnya Sutherland

I was registered for today's webinar but ran into problems. When I clicked on the link to join, it sent me to another web-page then froze. I tried multiple times and even tried to contact their trouble-shooting folks. All to no avail and am now missing something I really wanted to attend. Has anyone else had these kind of problems and if so, what did they do to correct them. I really don't want to continue missing out on such opportunities regarding my budding business.

I was registered for today's webinar but ran into problems. When I clicked on the link to join, it sent me to another web-page then froze. I tried multiple times and even tried to contact their trouble-shooting folks. All to no avail and am now missing something I really wanted to attend. Has anyone else had these kind of problems and if so, what did they do to correct them. I really don't want to continue missing out on such opportunities regarding my budding business.

I missed the Webinar! Was it recorded and will be available to listen to? Thanks.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.