Sign in to follow this  
Judy L

Microsoft Office Live Web Emergency

A Missouri non-profit organization has a website on the MOLW system. They know they need to move, but they are clueless. One of them has been doing the web work, but he is in the process of moving. I have no experience with the MOLW or if the change over is going to be more complicated than I think. Their site is Eastern Ozarks Forestry Council

They need a bid before Thursday, March 28 so it can be submitted to a board meeting. This needs to be very close to a pro-bono bid as you can tell by reading their website. It could develop into a small, ongoing thing for updating, but they won't ever need much or many bells and whistles. If you think you can at least help them transition from the MOLW site to a siimple installation on GoDaddy, please send your bid to me with you contact information and I will pass it on.

They will need: 1. help them set up an account at a host they can communicate with.

2. help them move the data from MOLW to the host

3. If you can get an agreement, possible ongoing updating

Edited: They are going to need everything. I don't think they even have a GoDaddy account yet. I have, with other non-profits, worked in exchange for a donation letter for my taxes. Their bylaws have something about exchanges for membership, etc. Better give you my email -- judy@barjdcommunications.com

You will be working directly with them. This is not a 'referral' situation. Thank you.

Edited by VA-Judy6

Thank you all so much for your interest and assistance. The forestry council has found a solution through these networks. Their needs are met and this request is closed. You all ROCK!