Sign in to follow this  
Danielle

Special Announcement from Boost Virtual Services

Boost Virtual Services is proud to announce that the Spring Fever Special is on now! To help me build some experience I'm offering a drastically reduced rate: 5 hours of VA service for $50!

There are some limitations you should know about though:

There are only 20 blocks of 5 hours each...once they're gone...they're gone!

You CAN purchase more than one block of 5 hrs;

You CAN share the hours with someone else if you don't feel you would use all 5;

Hours are to be prepaid via PayPal (unless I agree to another arrangement);

Discounts will NOT apply for this special rate;

You will have two months from date of purchase to use your hours.

So...if you're business is getting busy and you could use an extra set of hands send me an e-mail! I have over 10 years of administrative experience working mostly with local non--profit agencies. I'm handy with MS Office, especially Word and Excel, and can manage my way around the Internet. I'm new to WordPress (built my own site) and love playing around creating graphics in GIMP. I'm new to the VA world, opened my doors in December 2011, but I'm willing to learn a lot and that's the reason for the special rates. I'd love to pick up more experience in Mailchimp (my nemesis) and shopping carts, but I'd be glad of any and every task thrown at me!

For more info please check out my website at: http://www.boostvirtual.ca/spring-fever. If you have any questions please e-mail me at: cathy@boostvirtual.ca.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Hello, That actually isn't my company. I was just posting on behalf of Boost Virtual Services.

You may want to contact them on their contact page or maybe they will see your forum post.

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)