Guest VA Online

Stepping into the VA world

Guest VA Online

Hi VA's, my name is Tash and I'm starting the process of setting up business from home. I've always wanted to be able to work from home, however, didn't know what to do until one day a couple of weeks ago I came across virtual assistants in google. I have actually never heard of a VA until then & what a better way to start a business from home using my 12 years experience as an assistant.

I have been even more determined for a home based business since my son was born in January (first child) and I'm currently on maternity leave however would love to be at home full time with my son.

I live in Australia and have been married 4 years (been with my husband for 15 years). I love home decorating, the beach, shopping, food and of course my newest interest - my 10 week old son Joshua.

I came across this forum by searching in google for "VA Forums" and here I am. I'm looking forward to reading other posts, getting to know you all and starting up my own business with the help & guidance from other VA's :)

Hi Tash and welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your participation here. Speaking of decorating, I need to clean my house before long weekend starts so off to do just that ;)

Hello to all VA's!

My name is Angela, and although I have been an AA/EA for some years, this is the firt time I have heard of a VA for known there is a niche for such talent (I know it makes me wonder too, where have I been). I would love to find a VA who lives in my area and would be willing to intern a novice like me into the field to give first hand experience. I'm not certain if I would be a good fit for this type of venture, but I desparately need to be my own boss-for far too long I've been at the mercy of wayward managers. I still have the skills fine tuned since I've recently gone back to take college classes.

I pray any reader will notice my post and be willing to take a chance on mentoring a woman who seeks to be an independent.

I am greatful I initiated this so I would have the chance to expand my knowledge and gain support from other superb professionals.

Thank you