There is a lot of ways you can do for SEO. Great you asked here. :) You can best start either on-page or off-page optimization.These ways can help your site get indexed by the search engines. If you really want to know various startegies on how to get your website ranked in major search engines, you can even asked expert. You can check out our virtual assistance servicesto help you out.

I have 2 sites, one was revamped, the other I created (well, I created both really) my revamped site www.virtualofficevisions.com I think is set up for the Search Engines, but the other www.bookmarketingvirtually.com I have no clue how to get SEO even started. I need some help on this one. wacko.gif

One online marketing strategy that can help a business increase online visibility is backlinking like social bookmarking and blogs and forums commenting. creating backlinks is essential for a business for it will give you authority on the web.

Hi,

If you want high rank in search engine result pages(SERPs) you'll doing On-Page and Off-Page Activities.

In On Page you'll set title, meta description, meta keywords, meta robots, h1 tags, etc.

And in Off-Page directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, blog submission, press release, etc.

This On-Page and Off-Page activities reach you high number in SERPs.

Regards,

-TA

"I have no clue how to get SEO even started."

What exactly do you mean... just your on page SEO... using terms in your Title and Description is pretty easy with the plugins people tell above... but do you mean this? Or do you mean with SEO other things like Vid marketing, Blogging and Linkbuilding?

It starts with the optimalisation off your pages, but after this the quality content is probably the most important, if you got some quality content then you can start off slowly with some linkbuilding etc..

I know this is an old form but I just wanted to share my knowledge regarding SEO. If you want to get ranked on top positions of search engines then it is necessary to do on-page and off-page optimization of your site. For on-page optimization, you need to check the meta title and description. The page size should also not be very large. And for off-page optimization, you need to create backlinks. These can be created through business listings, forum postings, article submissions, blog comments, bookmarking etc. I hope this info was useful for all of you.

This site is even not working www.bookmarketingvirtually.com, You need to fix it.

This is a very old thread from 2012 so it's possible that the domain is no longer being used.

Do a search in Wordpress for the All In One SEO pack and use that to input some keywords.

Hi Paulette,

will this rank me high in the search engines?

Hello, this won't rank you. It's not like you install it and it will help you rank in search engine by just using keywords. It's just an seo plugin. For you to rank in some keywords you need to create quality content, use relevant keywords for that topic and promote it.

• Like 1

Wix can help you create the website and also has internal SEO features. If you have not yet designed that second website, you might find Wix useful. I think their templates are visually crisp and professional. Their internal SEO tools are simple to use and walk you through step by step. They will try to sell you a URL, but it appears you've already bought your domain.