Danielle

Share Your Home Office

Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be fun to share with each other what our home offices look like. Maybe we can take some ideas from each others offices and make our own even better.

I can't put up a picture of mine right now as I am traveling, but I did take a picture of my traveling office. I always take with me my laptop, glasses, note book, folder of inspiration papers or anything else that is loose and my laptop case and of course my iPod which I took the picture with.

My Mom, Tawnya put up a video on youtube of

a little while ago as well. I wonder if her office is still organized like that?

Upload a picture of your home office by attaching a file below your post.

my traveling office.JPG

What a great idea Danielle!

I'll wait until either Bubba or Bear, my assistants, are available before I upload the picture. It's just not the same office without one of them on my desk to help me stay on task.

I started a thread like this on another board, which turned out interesting. Nice to see everyone's work spaces.

Here's mine. It's in the corner of my living room. Maybe next year when I'm a super star VA I can afford to move into a 2 bdrm apartment and convert the 2nd bdrm into an office.

post-25111-0-62615100-1344036900_thumb.jpg

I started a thread like this on another board, which turned out interesting. Nice to see everyone's work spaces.

Here's mine. It's in the corner of my living room. Maybe next year when I'm a super star VA I can afford to move into a 2 bdrm apartment and convert the 2nd bdrm into an office.

Very organized!

Thanks. I bought that desk in May from Staples. I had a really old desk that wasn't conducive to working from home so I bought this one because it came with drawer space which I really need to store client files. Really like the desk so far

My office is a complete sty right now. I'm so far behind on paperwork and scanning. LOL! I will take photos again when I don't have client stuff laying around, but my office has 4 monitors, 2 printers, a postage printer, a laptop, a netbook, a scanner, a shredding cabinet, a hutch full of supplies, a bookcase full of supplies, a trash can, a rolling cart, photos and drawers and other random stuff.