Guest LynnW FL

Quite frankly, I don't have a name for my business, I will continue to work with my virtual employer and venture out on my own and gain clients for myself.

For the last 20 years, 4 of those being a VA, I have been in Office Manager capacity but find I truly enjoy email/live chat regarding resumes, and reviewing resumes, which is what I do for a living anyway!

I enjoy forum moderating and posting as well.

Need to know what clients need to know of my skills, and how to market them and the market value I should tack on for my services.

Thanks again!

Lynn

Guest LynnW FL

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

After working for my online employer for four years, I decided "Try this on my own, see what I can make of it, if it doesn't work, I still have my online work." I receive so many thank you's, and have pro-bono helped some friends locally with their resumes (felt guilty asking for money when THEY didn't have money to pay).

Anyway, I have connected with businesses on LinkedIn, problem is I am not sure my summary is professional, it is factual, though. I am anxious, and excited to get this business off the ground on a shoe string budget (have 7 classes left in college before I graduate with my A.A.!!!! and I have an eating machine, er, teen to raise). Yes, I may sound comical, I just prefer to laugh than cry, that's all.

Feel free to look at my LinkedIn summary, heck the whole thing, give me some feedback, if you can. Is there a social media forum here?

Again, thank you so very much for the warm welcome!

Lynn

Hi Lynn and welcome! And do check out our Linkedin group as well which has over 7,000 members.

Tawnya Sutherland, Founder & Market Leader of VAs Since 2003

Check out all the FREE RESOURCES and training videos we have available for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.

Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Hi Lynn and welcome to the group! This is an amazing bunch of gals (and guys!) and you'll find that everyone here is generous with their experience and knowledge! I started my biz back in Dec 2011 and know what it's like to be on a shoestring budget! That being said, I do my best to make sure I can attend the VAVirtuosos series of online seminars put on by VANetworking. They only happen twice a year and you definitely won't regret it. The next session happens in September, check it out here: http://vavirtuosos.com/

Again, welcome and I look forward to getting to know you online!

Cathy