Sign in to follow this  
Guest VirtualAdvantageNetworkLLC

Hello from Southern Indiana!

Hello! My name is Twyla Johnson and I just started my own VA business! My company name is Virtual Advantage Network, LLC. My website http://www.virtualadvantagenetwork.com should be up and running in a few days. I would love to hear from you! You may contact me in a variety of ways even before the completion of my website.

Email (temp until website complete) is twylagjohnson@gmail.com

Toll Free number 888-202-4323

Toll Free fax 888-411-1899

Local 812-214-4940

IVAA: Virtual1

Virtual Advantage Network, LLC can provide a wide array of support services such as: Bookkeeping, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Monthly Bank Reconciliation, Data-Base Management, Word Processing & Typing, Research, Customer Support, Human Resources, Spreadsheet Services, Data Entry, Business and Personal Business Services, and much more. Here at Virtual Advantage Network, LLC, we also have in our network many other great companies that could be beneficial to you as well. Some of these services are a Small Business Coaching and Developing Company, a Graphic Artist that specializes in Web banners, announcements, invitations, etc, and a company that take care of all of your webdesign needs!

Now a little about myself. Virtual Advantage Network, LLC is owned and operated by me, Twyla Johnson. I have had many years of experience in the business world and working for others keeping their business’s running smoothly. I have a natural talent for organization and time management skills, so I decided to begin my own business. The experience I have acquired contains a multitude of capabilities. Examples of some of my background are, Office Management, with over 15 years in the Dental Office profession, Customer Relations, Owning and operating my own retail business for several years, homeschooling my youngest child all the way through high school, and volunteering as a Virtual Assistant for Gibson County Habitat for Humanity. I also belong to IVAA, Virtual Assistant Forums, and VA Networking.

I love history and genealogy, music, facebook, Words with Friends, Cemetery Artwork, and reading. I have been working on my family genealogy for many years and have acquired several thousand names in my genealogy software. I am a volunteer through many genealogy sites that enters data and grave photos for others looking for their loved ones resting place.

I would love to hear from any and all of you! Have a great day!

Hi Twyla, welcome to the club! You'll find this is a great place to learn and help others. The gals (and guys) here are great for sharing their knowledge and experiences with the rest of us 'newbies'. I'm Cathy from Vanderhoof, BC, and started my VA business back in December 2011. I definitely wouldn't be as far along without the help from this site. If you can, check out the VAInsiders group. There are three membership levels so it will suit a variety of budgets, and provide such benefits as exclusive training, job board, and members-only forums.

Anyways, nice to 'meet' you and I look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Cathy

Hi Cathy! Thank you so much for the welcome! I am looking forward to connecting with others and learning what I can about this exciting business! I appreciate the tip on the VAInsiders group and will definitely check that out! Nice to meet you too! Twyla

Hello Cathy, Linda and Tawnya! Thank you for the welcome. Thank you Tawnya for the compliment on my name! I always hated it as a child, but grew to love it. lol. My sisters name is Tonya and her last name is same as yours with a different spelling. Isn't that funny?!

I hope to connect and hear from you all in the future! Have a great day everyone!

Thank you Tawnya for the compliment on my name! I always hated it as a child, but grew to love it. lol. My sisters name is Tonya and her last name is same as yours with a different spelling. Isn't that funny?!

How bizarre is that? LOL