Tawnya Sutherland

Virtual Assistant Online Conference is Coming Soon - Got Your Seat Yet

Are you a Virtual Assistant (VA) ready to stop stressing about the economy, have some fun AND get smarter about getting ahead in your business?

Learn valuable information to help your VA business grow faster into the work at home empire you have always dreamed by attending the next VA Virtuoso Seminars (VAVS)!

Read more about this online event here: http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

I am the host and founder of the largest Social Network for Virtual Assistants (VAs), VAnetworking.com, online today with over 15,000 registered members. With a membership that large you can rest assured that I've been lucky enough to come across some very successful and brilliant Virtual Assistants over the years. AND these expert VAs are now ready to share their knowledge with other VAs to help them succeed in business too.

In no other industry will you find such a sharing and supportive network between business colleagues except here in our VA world!

Want to know a secret about Virtual Assistants? They stick together like glue, helping one another succeed in our VA businesses!

Want to know another secret about Virtual Assistants? VAs are super smart, always on top of that new technology, software or online marketing technique coming through the sales funnel to help their business succeed in today’s down-turned economy.

So without further adieu, I present to you the 6th VA Virtuoso Seminars (VAVS6) of informative and engaging seminars given by the best and the brightest in virtual assistance. 20 Virtual Assistants excited to share their knowledge with you!

Seminars that you can enjoy from the comfort of your home office via our online webinar platform. No commute expenses involved! All you need is a computer with speakers (or a headset) to listen with, an internet connection and YOU! Held over a period of 5 days between September 24-28, 2012, you will have access to 20 educational webinars all focused on you, the Virtual Assistant to help you grow your VA business.

I have once again tapped into my global network finding virtual assistants who’d be only too happy to share their hard earned business wisdom on topics like:

** Starting Out in the VA Business

** 13 Simple Techniques To Get More Leads With LinkedIn

** 5 Steps to Strategically Market Your VA Business

** Why You Should Be Podcasting!

** Simple Mobile Marketing Services You Can Offer Right Away

** Learn How to Use GIMP to Create Fantastic Web Graphics!

** How to Build an Effective Virtual Dream Team

** How To Take Your Website From Lethargic To Blazingly Fast

** Add Affiliate Marketing $$$ to Your VA Business

** PLUS many more topics for a total of 20 webinars!

After all: who better to learn trade secrets from than VAs who are slugging it out in the trenches and succeeding?

FINALLY – SOME GOOD NEWS FROM CREDIBLE SOURCES

You'll enjoy an exciting workshop series of 20 educational online seminars to benefit all virtual assistants worldwide. These seminars will be presented, over the course of 5 days, by fellow Virtual Assistants who have been there, done that, and want to share all that (and more) with you!

AND…I'm making it affordable during these trying economic times so that ANY Virtual Assistant at ANY stage in his or her business can attend, accessing cutting edge information about getting ahead in an increasingly competitive virtual business environment.

The cost? ONLY $19 to attend all 20 online LIVE seminars! That works out to less than $1 per seminar.

ORDER TODAY at http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

(NOTE: ONLY 53/100 SEATS NOW AVAILABLE which are going quickly at this unbelievable low price!)

You can’t beat that price anywhere online that I’m aware of when it comes to furthering your education as a Virtual Assistant (not to mention having a fantastic time without even starting the car). Plus each of the speakers will give you an added FR-EE BONUS resource to download after each seminar. There will be tip sheets, eBooks, audios, special reports and more.

Now, can you afford NOT to attend for less than $1 per webinar, each presented by some of the most talented virtual pros in the VA

industry?

Pop over to view who’s walking down the red carpet to speak to you this fall season …

http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

From one VA to another…ENJOY!

Tawnya Sutherland

PS: Don’t forget, the webinar room only holds 100 people and I've already only got 53 seats left so sign up now as we will sell out fast at this low price of $19!

http://www.VAvirtuosos.com

Noticed today that spots are filling up quickly! Hope to see everyone there! I learn new tricks every year at VAVS and I recommend attending You won't regret it.

Tawnya and Danielle -This is so good to hear! I really enjoy attending to learn about all sorts of stuff that can help me grow my business!

We are down to ONLY 12 seats left, got your ticket yet? Starts this Monday, September 24th!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND REGISTER

Not familiar with online conferences? Read my newest blog post about attending online versus traditional in-person conferences to learn the benefits. Attending your industry conferences will keep you on top of the news, events and leaders in your industry plus you’ll gain valuable training to take your business to that next level.

http://www.vanetwork...ne-conferences/

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.