Hello Everybody,

What a Community! So glad to be here.

My name is Ray Cobel. I've been doing business virtually for over ten years, and have been an Entrepreneur for over 20 years. Prior to that I worked for 20 years as an employee, at an executive level, with extensive experience in: marketing, sales, planning, recruiting, training, writing and management; in a variety of industries. If you want more specifics you can see them at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raycobel. Pretty impressive huh, for a guy who's still only 39. . .just kidding (about the age).

Doing business virtually fascinates the heck out of me; especially now that free technology has proliferated and advanced so much.

Huge logistical and financial barriers have fallen making it feasible for the masses to join in. Still, doing business means being able to attract, start, build and maintain RELATIONSHIPS. I've found that in spite of all the technological advancements, the elements of the natural human relationship building process haven't changed much at all. Virtual business success still depends on your ability to effectively engage in the relationship process, without actually being there. The good news is that it's most definitely do-able, and learnable. Just don't make the same marketing mistake that this guy does.

hi%20will%20you%20marry%20me%20graphic.jpg

When I first went virtual I focused on the real estate industry. I became an expert at a cloud based application called TopProducer. This, combined with my marketing/sales/technology knowledge and experience, enabled me to effectively do business

with well over 100 virtual clients, located throughout the U.S.

I believe that the long-term trend in work is toward Entrepreneuring, and doing business virtually; computerization, automation, outsourcing, globalization and ever accelerating change are driving it. . .hard. People in this VA Community are smart to

be getting ahead of the curve.

About two years ago I reached a point in my life where I wanted to share what I've learned throughout my career, in a way that would be especially helpful to Entry Level Entrepreneurs who want to do business virtually. It has taken me all of the last two years to put my concept together (online, of course), and I believe you're going find it to be quite valuable. You'll find comprehensive, free, Introductory Entrepreneur Training there to get you started. Check it out it at: http://DesignYourOwnJob.net.

I'm very thankful that this Community exists, and I'm looking forward to participating in it with you, and getting to know you personally.

Sincerely,

Ray Cobel