I'm SO excited to finally be announcing this!

Ever want to get away and work on your business in a positive environment? Now's your chance!

Visit http://valretreat.com/ for more information.

Orlando, FL

Feb 6-8, 2013

It's in a private home, so we are limiting this to 12 people only. Affordable 3 pay option goes away soon, so if you want in on this, register quickly. We do expect to fill up. This is a WORKING RETREAT - make sure you read the FAQ on the website for information, but this is a "down and dirty" get-it-done thing, not a party and not a "sit and listen to someone talk".

Notes: The pool and spa will be heated, it's 4 miles from Disney and we are letting you come early or stay late for a minimal fee. It's a large house with a lot of room to stretch out and get stuff done. And yes, the prices DOES include your 3 nights stay in the house as well as the party the night before and breakfast, lunch and snacks the days of the retreat. We did everything we could to make this super affordable.

• 2 weeks later...

So, we're about half full already! We are now offering a 2-payment option and it does include THREE nights in the house so you don't have to worry about Friday night if we work late, also includes most of your meals. Just wanted to update on where we are with this. SO excited to have a working retreat geared towards virtual assistants!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, VANetworking is sponsoring and we're thrilled to have you folks, of course! We have just FIVE spots left now. I'm so happy that people are coming and we have such a variety too that I honestly think this is going to be a really useful and fabulous retreat. Usually retreats like this are small and you're able to help each other and get some worthwhile stuff done. I'm excited, I know I'll be working with folks a lot while there but I even have a small goal I want to work on myself while I'm there! :)

(And, no, it's not JUST to get in the heated spa with a glass of wine... although I'm making that a mini goal! LOL)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.