Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Share Your BLACK FRIDAY Sale links...What did you buy?

Let's share our Black Friday links from everything to business products to personal things.

What did you buy? I don't like waiting in line so look forward to this shopping event online every year instead.

Here's some business product links so far and will add more tomorrow under personal when I find those girl items like shoes, purses and clothes when I really start shopping LOL

1. VAnetworking's VA Products - These are links to Virtual Assistant Products we have on sale here at out networ for 50% off. Been thinking of becoming a VAinsider Club member for example? Now's the time to grab that at 50% OFF ;)

2. MYNAMS - This is link to an offer from my friends at NAMS, a Niche Affiliate Marketing conference I regularly attend every year. Everything is ONLY $10! Some of the products have a $390 savings. Good deals for all!

4. Stretch Yourself Challenge Workshop by our own member, Kelly McCausey. Only $10 (Reg. $47)

5. STAPLES - Up to 80% OFF Deals! (Choose United States Website)

6. BEST BUY - Hot deals in every department!

7. Tiger Direct - Everything you will ever need electronic wise from computers to software. FREE Shipping on orders over $100!

8. Overnight Prints - Prices Slashed!

9. Hostgator - Hosting plans at 50% off. Good time to buy that hosting you've been needed for your new website. I use them and highly recommend them.

10. WooThemes for Wordpres - Great savings on the profession themes for your Wordpress site which I use all the time.

11. CopyBlogger - Save Big on Our WordPress Designs and Premium Software Through Monday

12. Photoshop Products - Save up to 40% on Photoshop products including Acrobat

Personal finds:

1. Travelocity - Save up to 50% off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals. Use Promo Code BLACKFRIDAYSALE for additional 10% Off*. Book by November 26 for travel through March 31, 2013.

2. ThinkGeeks - Tshirts, clothing and other geeky attire. Love this store and got my GeeKISSexy Tshirt ;)

Share you Black Friday links with us to all enjoy shopping online this weekend :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.