Traci Knoppe

Holidays: clients & your subcontractors....

Do you send gifts, holiday cards or anything to you clients and/or to your subcontractors/VAs?

I would love to hear how you handle this: gift ideas or services you use to send cards, etc....

Do you send to ALL clients, even one-time clients, or only regular clients or ??

The few clients that I currently have, as I've just started out as a VA, I plan on sending small gift packages to. I'm thinking of doing nicely wrapped chocolates and, also, on the backside of the holiday card that I'm sending will be an "announcement" previewing a few new upcoming services I will be offering in the New Year.

I send out gifts and holiday cards with Send Out Cards during the holidays. I like it because it is economical (under $1/card), I can personalize my cards with my own handwriting and logos/pictures and I can send them out in bulk with the campaign manager so it is quick and doesn't take up a ton of my time. You can try it out for free here on my account.

• Like 1

Tawnya - do you pay $31 per month for SOC; or do the pay as you go? I honestly don't know that I'll send out cards monthly to make it worth that. Mmmmm??

My "love language" is time - which is probably why I'm in a service based business. I'm giving my time. Gifts and cards, are not my thing. LOL So, hard for me to express myself that way. :embarrassed:

I need to get the kids to put the tree up so we can take the photo for the card. I always send a family photo (well, usually), or of the kids or something. I dunno, I like to personalize things I think or something. Hmmm... I need a cool idea for this year though. I think I might have an idea... Hmmm.... Hehehehe... *evil laugh*

I send holiday cards to everyone, collegues, clients, everyone. I give subs a little extra cash in their check. Clients, it really just depends. Some don't do Christmas, the larger ones, I do something for, I have NO ideas this year though.

I thought you were doing those pound cakes.

I thought you were doing those pound cakes.

I think I might do that for a few clients, but more and more of my clients are either gluten free or diabetic or something. They're all getting old on me. LOL. But yeah, a few for sure are getting cakes because those cakes are freaking amazing!

Tawnya - do you pay $31 per month for SOC; or do the pay as you go? I honestly don't know that I'll send out cards monthly to make it worth that. Mmmmm??

My "love language" is time - which is probably why I'm in a service based business. I'm giving my time. Gifts and cards, are not my thing. LOL So, hard for me to express myself that way. :embarrassed:

I do the $31/month. Sometimes I don't use them all in one month but you don't don't lose them if you don't use them. I'll end up using them at Christmas anyhow as I send out more gifts/cards then and don't have to fork out extra money for them as usually I've collected enough over other months to pay for them.

As for expressing yourself, you can create your own cards and personalize them with your logo, pic, handwriting and own words but there are also over 15,000 preset cards with fabulous words already written in them that you can use instead if you don't feel creative at writing for the moment LOL! Everything from thank you cards for clients to birthday wishes and holiday greetings.

These were my cards last year and my tree setup is exactly the same because I loved it so much so not sure what I will put on the front of my cards this year. Maybe I could pull the tree infront of the patio door on a sunny day with the ocean in the background or something LOL! I'll have to figure something out to switch it up a bit with my cards this year. Which I need to do this weekend if I want them delivered on time ... ACK!

holiday.JPG

• Like 1