Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Guide to Kick Start Your VA Business!

Want to get your Virtual Assistant business moving forward but don't know where to start? Let us help you kick start your business starting this minute!

An easy to read fun guide to the largest global network online today (VAnetworking.com) for successful and aspiring Virtual Assistants.

Download the Kickstart Your VA Business Guide here.

ALSO, here's a 30 minute video about all the resources at our network.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Check out all the FREE RESOURCES and training videos we have available for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.

Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

ENJOY!

Tawnya Sutherland
Founder, VAnetworking.com

• Like 2

I just started working as a virtual assistant and am on probation. I have had some problems with communication because I went on vacation; then I started on my assignments and just turned back on my cell phone to communicate with my hr manager. But I am hopeful that it will get better and I can keep the job. :) The reason that I began looking for this was my hr manager asked me to put money from a client into my own bank account. I am very hesitant to do this. First off, I felt that it wasn't appropriate to do so. Second, it was a large amount of money as well. It was explained to me that normally it is done through the use of a corporate credit card which I would get if hired full time. So against my better judgment I did accept the money but I also get my first payment from the company as well. So it is through direct deposit my payment for services rendered. So I thought it was best to connect with others who are in the business as well to find out what it is that I don't know and also to find out where I need to go for assistance and advice. I am very grateful to find you here and free for now. But if I keep this job I am hoping to go to a paid membership as well.

Ethics is also a concern. What I can and can't say about the business. Also am I allowed to use this for my own business- which is as a ghostwriter that I am starting up as well.

Or is it that I am not cut out for this job and will find out.

Shall find out next week. :coffee:

• Like 1

Fantastic post! Hiring VA would certainly help your growing business needs.

Edited by Aaleeyah

Thanks you all !

This is my first post after joining this wonderful VA community .

In fact , We faced similar problem on a reputed Freelance platform ; client asked us to purchase a software to start the work . We visited the website and it looked not a professional site . We called Client for verification , used Google maps to check address . We found a credibility gap . So we immediately signed off .

Thanks sharing such events .

Regards ,

Gobinda

Ennovation

• Like 1

I would start here to learn about becoming a VA:

1. Read as much as you can at the forum here to educate yourself.

2. Download the Kickstart Your VA Business Guide here.

3. ALSO, here's a 30 minute video about all the resources at our network.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

4. Sign up to my newsletter at my Virtual Assistant in a Box website to download my VA Startup Checklist.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.