Hello!! My name is Andrea Lindal and I just launched Lexabi Communications Feb.4, 2013. Please have a look at my website at www.lexabi.com and 'like' my facebook page from there if you have time - thank you!!! I specialize in website design/maintenance, email marketing, social media, project maintenance, marketing and communications.

I'm a single mother of two - my son, LEX who is 7, and my daughter ABI who just turned 12 - now you can see where I came up with my business name, which I am incredibly proud of! I live in the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia, Canada but look forward to working throughout North America and have already done a bit of business in Oregon.

I owned a print/web design business in 1997 and ran it successfully for 7 years, but then the kids came and things changed. I'm so very excited to be 'back in the game' as being an entrepreneur is truly my calling. Interestingly, I did not know about VA's until last year when I attended the VA Virtuosos webinar - it was a fabulous event and I learned a lot! Even met a few people and that's when I decided to implement VA as part of my new business plan.

Huge thanks to anyone that takes the time to have a look through my site and please let me know if there is anyone out there who might need my help. Good luck to you all and let me know if I can even help out with a little advice ... that's free!!

Andrea Lindal - lexabi.com

Lexabi Communications

Local: 250.763.8700

Cell: 250.215.1122

US: 503.877.6774

Email: andrea@lexabi.com

post-28933-0-15818500-1361296550_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to VANA Andrea!! Where about in the Okanagan Valley are you? I am actually located in Kelowna. I look forward to seeing you the weekly webinars.

Hi Tracy... wow, someone else in the Okanagan, how very cool. I am also in Kelowna; would you like to have a coffee together next week? Would be great to get to know some other locals in this industry! You can reach me directly through my website at www.lexabi.com if you would like. Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Hi Andrea, welcome to VAnetworking! I am also in BC, but over in Vancouver. I enjoy visiting Kelowna in the summertime, great place!

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Well, I never knew I would run into so many BC'ers here... I actually thought Canadian members might be rare so this is extra great! Kelowna is especially nice in the summer - I always feel lucky to be living here then!!

I'm another one in White Rock LOL! It's bizzare we are all saying hi at the same time as the majority around here are from USA

Welcome Andrea :) I might be up to your area end of March if my son who plays #9 for Golden Rockets in www.kijhl.com win their conference. I'll let you know, would be fun to connect with some VAs up there :)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Hi Tawnya;

Definitely let me know if you come up this way... if the weather is nice, we could get a bunch of us together for a coffee and networking session in a park! I would really like to connect with some VA's and bounce ideas. Good luck to your son!!

Hi Andrea and welcome. I love your business name and logo. I will take a look at your site. Again, welcome aboard. I just recently joined as well and I am so glad I did. Sooooooo much information and the members here are great. I should have been in this business a long time ago. I was doing projects for people just to help out. I didn't realize I was in the VA business. Another reason I am really going with the VA business full force is that I can literally do quite a few things. From Administrative Support and Basic Web Design to Event Planning and Booking Travel and Cruises. There are so many things that I can do (I even design gift baskets) that I was all over the place. Friends and family were like here she comes again. What is she offering now. I am creative by nature so I like variety.

So recently, I sat down and said to myself, "Debby, You have got to put it all under one umbrella." I was not progressing in any of the areas. I had to much going on without structure. So I stepped back for a moment. I got a call from my Sister's employer who needed some Administrative Support. When she said I could do the work from home I jumped on it. The first week of the project I was ecstatic. I said, "If I can do this for her then I can do this for more clients." This is when I looked into becomng a Virtual Assistant and putting all my skills under one umbrella. The project for this client is over (it was only for a couple of weeks). But, my "Future" has just begun. I feel so much better knowing where I am headed. I love my new VA family!!!!!

Hi Tawnya;

Definitely let me know if you come up this way... if the weather is nice, we could get a bunch of us together for a coffee and networking session in a park! I would really like to connect with some VA's and bounce ideas. Good luck to your son!!

Definitely! :)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7