JennyM

Sending Kudos

I'm getting ready to launch my virtual assistance business and was building my web page when I decided my content wasn't really interesting. In blunt words. the copy sucked. It said what I wanted to say but didn't reach out and grab like I wanted. I started looking at web sites of members here on VA Networking and found one that felt like I wanted my web site to feel so I contacted the VA and I'm so glad I did! This web site was Maplewood VA.

First of all, Ruth at Maplewood VA is a gem to work with. She took my words and ideas and made them into copy that is both interesting, informative and not stuffy, exactly what I wanted for my site. Kudos to Ruth and the work that she does. I'll be ready to launch the business on May 1 and am very excited.

For those who wonder what my niche is, it's distant and on-site Feng Shui consultations specifically for businesses and offices.

Thank you so much Ruth and Maplewood VA for being there when I needed a helping hand and for doing such a fantastic job!

Jenny

Thank you for the glowing words, Jenny, and sharing your experiences with others. You made my job so easy and were a joy to work with.

Warm congratulations on setting your launch date. It will be here before you know it. Wishing you only the best!

Warmly,

~Ruth

Virginia, I can vouch for Ruth, she is fabulous with copy and thrilled you got in touch with her! She will steer you in the right directions with the content of your website :)

If any of you don't know Ruth, she's our VA Spotlight this month and now you know why :)