Tawnya Sutherland

VAVirtuosos.com Attendee Networking Area

I know from attending our past VA Conference at VAvirtuosos.com that the attendees like to network and introduce themselves. Networking at this event is always huge in between the speaker presentations.

Sooooo....share your URLs and social networks here and get to know the other attendees at VAVS. You never know what will form from the connection, a new client, a joint venture or just a really good virtual friend who understands what its like being a VA ;)

Look forward to getting to know all of you on a deeper level...ENJOY!

PS: I've made a Twitter list for VAVS7 with all the speakers and any attendees who want to be on it so please share your Twitter name here (or put in your forum profile) and we'll add you to it :)

• Like 2

WooHoo!! I can't wait for VAVS! I won't be at most of the sessions because I'm working but I'll catch the replays! So...here's my info: Boost Virtual Services is my website and you can catch me on Facebook here! Other social media is on the sidebar to the left....no your other left!! LOL Have a great day! :thumbup1:

• Like 3

I'm just getting started so my website and FB page are still under construction but I'm so looking forward to getting to know some other VAs. This is a very exciting week for me - exciting enough to wake up at 4:00am with my mind whirling with possibilities.

• Like 1

Guest laurief

I am excited to be here this week! And fully expecting to have my mind swirling by the end of day 1. :)

• Like 1

VAVS7 starting off with a bang! Great sessions so far and I can only imagine all of the other information we'll hear!

• Like 2

Oh my goodness! Are we ready for Day 2?? I know I am even though I'm still jottng notes here and there about yesterday. I was talking with my husband last night telling him about the sessions yesterday and what I learned. He was amazed how comprehensive the sessions were. And I'm starting to get to know a few of you. I LOVE that!! Can't wait to meet more of you and dive into more lessons. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook or send me an email. Heck! Do all three!!

Let's rock Day 2!! See you on the general chat.

• Like 2

Oh my goodness! Are we ready for Day 2?? I know I am even though I'm still jottng notes here and there about yesterday. I was talking with my husband last night telling him about the sessions yesterday and what I learned. He was amazed how comprehensive the sessions were. And I'm starting to get to know a few of you. I LOVE that!! Can't wait to meet more of you and dive into more lessons. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook or send me an email. Heck! Do all three!!

Let's rock Day 2!! See you on the general chat.

Don't forget, GOLD members can download PPT notes before each speaker to take notes on. If you want these notes you can still upgrade for difference in price at www.vavirtuosos.com/lastchance