Tawnya Sutherland

VAVirtuosos.com Attendee Networking Area

Hi Tawnya and everyone here,

I just signed up for my very 1st VAVS event and I'm so excited to attend this! Looks like a great line-up of speakers and hoping to get a lot of learning and meeting new VAs! It was so nice chatting with friendly VAs too yesterday at the preview!

Thank you! :coffee:

Facebook LinkedIN

• Like 1

Hi Tawnya and everyone here,

I just signed up for my very 1st VAVS event and I'm so excited to attend this! Looks like a great line-up of speakers and hoping to get a lot of learning and meeting new VAs! It was so nice chatting with friendly VAs too yesterday at the preview!

Thank you! :coffee:

Cool you will love it! Make sure you fill out your profile here and introduce yourself so we can get to know you before VAVS starts :)

We're almost there!

I am genuinely excited to be participating next week...

I can't wait to hear all the other interviews too, I was checking all the topics and wow great stuff that will be shared!

Tawnya I love this event!

• Like 1

Hi, everyone. I, too, have enjoyed the speakers; there's so much information to learn. This is a field I've wanted to pursue for a while as a virtual assistant contracted to complete assignments, rather than as a business owner. Looking forward to learning much more during the next two days. Enjoy the rest of your day. Finally sunny and cool today in St. Louis after two rainy, miserable days. :)

Edited by nerac63x4
  • Like 1

Hi, everyone. I, too, have enjoyed the speakers; there's so much information to learn. This is a field I've wanted to pursue for a while as a virtual assistant contracted to complete assignments, rather than as a business owner. Looking forward to learning much more during the next two days. Enjoy the rest of your day. Finally sunny and cool today in St. Louis after two rainy, miserable days. :)

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined up!

I'm finally joining in! It's been so busy working in my business that I am finding it difficult to engage in social media, attend conferences and join webinars etc. I don't know how you'll do it! Going to dive into Day 1 now!

Good morning. I have never been to a conference and have recently started my work-at-home business. I am working on BBL (bookkeeping business launch) to add virtual bookkeeper to my resume, but have started with virtual assisting. I am attending for two reasons. The first is to get my name out there, and the second follows the first with I have no idea where to find clients and start getting my business off of the ground. 

My why, as I've learned this is important, is I am 32 weeks pregnant with my 6th child. I was fired from my job recently, and being the sole provider of my family, I want to enjoy my children and be more part of their lives while giving them the life they deserve. 

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to learning this week and hope this can steer me to clients and a better life for my kids. 

Edited by Elsie10072005

Hi Elsie and welcome to #VAVS! You have an awesome WHY to attend this conference, to build a business that allows you to stay home with your 6 kids and watch them grow. When you know you why (the push behind what you want to do) it helps everything else fall into place like finding clients, starting your business, etc. Take it all one step at a time. Enjoy the conference and use that followup sheet for your takeaways and action plan that you can implement after the event is over. :)